introduction

Welcome to 'Foresight'!

Thank you so much for choosing to read my book, it means a lot to me. Please be noted that this is the first book I have ever written. I hope to improve with writing as time goes on and if you have any constructive criticism, I would be more than happy for you to say.

Some parts of this book will follow the story of Harry Potter, since it is a fanfiction. However, the main plot of this book will not be inspired by the Harry Potter books. I take no credit for the characters made by J.K Rowling (which will be stated), but I take full credit for my own characters I have created.

This book will include explicit language and mature themes. Having said this, I advise anyone who is not comfortable with these topics to read with caution. A trigger warning will be given before every chapter with these themes in, so that the reader is aware.

This book is an enemies to lovers, semi-slow burn and will be a Draco x Ravenclaw OC.

My Instagram is @en.malfoy, so go and follow for excerpts and other writing posts!

With that being said, I hope everyone enjoys reading this book. Don't forget to comment/vote/share :))

'The sight was an art that she had unknowingly mastered'

~ 'Foresight' - d.m