Chptr 1: Susigawa High school

"Now now Megumi-chan, calm down" Gojo says playfully, smile never leaving while both hands were raised to 'protect' himself from the angry teenager that was screaming at him.

"What do you mean Calm down?! It wasn't my fault the kid fucking deepthroated the damn cursed finger while he tripped down the damn stairs! Why do I have to switch schools, couldn't you have done something about that?!" Fushiguro Megumi yells as he throws another piece of furniture that could most likely be easily replaced by Gojo's vastly wealthy bank account.

" But I couldn't though, Megumi-chan. Also, wasn't it your mission to retrieve the cursed item? In this case it also means you failed on it and now you're paying consequences"

"So it was my fault that the epitome of all the damn embiciles of the world was birthed in this goddamn earth to create a fucking body to just fall face first - need I remind you - on a flight of stairs while that idiot dropped it and just swallowed it!? '' Megumi's face was sweating with annoyance, eyes filled with anger of the mischief he's facing right now.

"Megumi, I know you're annoyed by that Yuuji brat. However, it's not yet guaranteed yet you're gonna be there forever. Sukuna didn't react to Yuuji-kun's action of him swallowing his finger. Just half of the markings showed up and that was it! But now we're just needing to locate the rest of the fingers. After that's done you can go back to Jujutsu tech. Also, you come here every Saturday and Wednesday to train, remember? " Gojo spoke as he was now floating backwards away from the boy.

"How about Tsumiku then? When can I actually visit her?'' The raven haired boy raised a brown while joining his arms together, looking more anxious than annoyed this time.

"You're still allowed to see her. On Sundays that is. Your main goal is to look after Yuuji-kun. Be in his circle always, join his friends, join his clubs and don't - I cannot stress this enough - but don't make him hate you so you could say that he doesn't want you joining him. Yuuji-kun's a nice boy and easy to get along with, you'll be fine, '' the blindfolded man said as he opened the door to leave.

"He's also a moron, a dunderhead, and a fucking dumbass in both academics and in real life. He fucking swallowed a finger by accident for godsakes!"

.....

"This is the dorm room where you will be staying." The words of the woman said as she smiled sweetly at the tall dark haired male's features. She handed him his keys and blushed as he reached over for the said keys and brushed hands against each other. Megumi only bowed slightly, not being able to see the woman's blush and simply thanked her for her help locating the dorm room. "Thank you again for your help. I'm sorta new here and I always get lost somehow." he spoke kind words but they felt empty still. His low tone made the girl react differently now as she rushed away and said goodbye.

"Oh hey Sasaki-san, why are you running?" a familiar pink haired male waved at his friend. "I-Itadori-kun! Hi, um, I was just escorting-" she stopped herself and looked at Megumi. "Um, him" she just decided to point at him. "I didn't got his name"

"Call me Fushiguro. Greetings, Itadori." His voice went dark at the mention of his name. "Itadori, you know Fushiguro-san?" Sasaki asked as she looked at her friend. "hmm, Oh! We met before. He was the one that helped me after I ate that thing you asked me to get." Yuuji explained.

"What happened with that object anyways? I felt something eerie from it?" the dark haired female asked. "He digested it." Megumi answered for her.

"I'm going inside. See you or whatever" said the brooding teen and closed the door behind him as Yuuji was about to ask him something.

"Why do I feel like he hates me?" Yuuji asked himself out loud as he scratched the back of his head. "He was really nice to me earlier though. I even saw him feeding a stray earlier. Maybe you did something that offended him when you met?" Sasaki suggested.