Part 1

I do not own tokyo revengers ! Not the character or anything else. My friends oc might be in this maybe not that is all !
I will try and stick to the anime as much as possible and maybe the manga if I ever get them !
(Fact the picture above I took and I thought it works for this haha)

Information
Y/n (your name)
L/N (last name)
H/c (hair colour)
H/l (hair length)
F/c (fav colour)
E/c (eye colour)
F/f (fav
Okay let's starts !

-Y/N POV-

Walking around town half asleep, well done me for waking up so early on the weekend. Yawning and stretching I think about what I have to do today...
"Hmm I need to go shopping first for food then meet Emma she wants to take me shopping for later"
I groan as I thought in my head. I've known Emma since I was younger I knew about her step siblings but never met them.
She's my best friend and I love her to pieces she is only a few who understands me all my other friends try but fail haha.

After I went shopping for food I dropped the food off and walked to where I was meeting Emma once we spotted each other we smiled and waved jogging over to her. She looked at me like I had something on my face "what ?! Do I have something on my face?!"
I panic but she shakes her head laughing
"no dummy you just looks shattered that's all"
Nodding at what she said
"I've been trying to study as much as possible as it takes me 10x harder for my brain to work" (try in real life as well haha)
I scratch my head while she gives me a worried look then taking my hand she brings me around loads of shops buying my lots of nice pretty things that I don't normally wear but I let her be I know how happy she is when she does this.
"Hey Emma I think that's enough I don't even normally wear this but I guess I should get used to it"
She gives me one of her big smiles which normally means she's got a plan for something which made my tummy turn
"Don't worry y/n you need to look your best for later"
giving me a wink i just shrug it off letting her having fun

"Come on Emma I need to at least pay half of this its so much !"
I insist but she keeps shutting me down she's spent so much money on me we only got a few things and it came to ridiculous money ! I could buy four new bikes, skates and skate boards with that !!!
"No y/n my treat you need new clothes anyway you've been complaining about it so shhh"
She Giggles lots and pays I sigh I'm going to pay her back eventually even if she says no
"Let's go back to yours and get read okie ??"
Emma said struggling to carry some stuff so I take it off her I nod
"okay, where are we going anyway?" Emma never told me part from wanting me to meet some people
"you'll see, I've been wanting you to meet them for ages"
Taking everything back to my apartment I head into the shower while she was setting up and deciding stuff for me to wear.

"You look nice Emma you trying to get your bf attention?" I knew about her bf draken never met him before thought. she smiles at me while doing some light makeup on me
"Thanks, kind of plus I've been wanting to buy this anyway.. andddd done !"
She claps in excitement I'm scared to look, hesitant I look in the mirror I'm shocked myself I look good for once
"Oh wow haha thanks Emma I didn't realise you got me this outfit and new uniform"
I point to my bed with new school uniform my old on has small coloured stains for art.
"I thought while we where out I got you some new uniform, I made sure I got a hoodie to match your outfit as it's gonna get cold later"
smiling her ass off she passes me a hoodie I've wanted for years I jump me hug her tightly "thanks Emma !!"

-time skip hour or two later-

Once again yawning walking by myself Emma went on ahead for some reason and told me to meet here there she's lucky I remember my way there.
I sigh then start to day dream and got lost after it ended I found myself in a bridge that was a little dark
"HUH...damn I'm lost"
Speaking aloud thinking I was alone when I wasn't ..there was someone he was leaning against the wall...and a little bell sound..

That's it for now ! I changed my mikey x reader to mikey x reader x kazutora I confused myself there is a mikey one coming later on ! For now pls enjoy !