Chapter 5

"he's an asshole fucking bitch"
Madi said angrily and I just shrugged sadly.
"seriously, who does he think he is to yell at you like that?"
Charli said, annoyed.

I just took a Sip from my orange juice.

"he tried to call me. I didn't want to answer him. Also, when you guys told me that he's bullied chase I was so mad because I didn't want my brother to feel like he doesn't matter to me."
I said, stiring the juice with my straw.

"it's not your fault kio is a liar"
Madi said
"and here come the one social interaction you've had in a whole week"
Madi and I both chuckled.
"guess this treatment isn't really working either"

The new thing Norah decided we should try is provoke my triggers, gradually. She's hoped that of I push myself to interact with people it'll get easier. And like every other treatment, it's not working.

It's only been a week tho.

Kiddo

Kiddo

We're going to a skating club with some friends

Wanna come?

Some friends as in people that I don't know?

You don't really know anybody so probably

Ouch ryry that hurts😣

Deadass stop calling me that it's annoying

No❤️

Im with charli and madi at some restaurant so I can't

But maybe some other time

Bet

Just make sure you have your inhaler

I have it dw

Seen

"where's my inhaler?"
I asked charli and madi, panicked. I could feel a tightness in my chest and I couldn't find my inhaler in my purse.
"what the fuck, Ellie?"
Madi asked, mad.
"did you forget it in the car?"
Charli asked with worry.

All three of us started looking for it. The tightness in my chest increasing every second. Till I started coughing.
"fuck. That can't be good. Let's leave"
Madi said standing up. I tried to breath through my closed off airways and nodded.

I was panicking. I could feel my ashtma attack start and I didn't have my reliever.

I stood up, trying to calm down but coughs still came out of my body like bullets. They hurt so much. Charli held my hand and we walked out as fast as we can with my situation.

"hey charli"
"charli you look beautiful"
"charli can I take a picture"
"madi, how's everything going?"
"charli, how's chase?"

Too much people. Too many cameras. Paparazzi. Fans. My chest kept tightening more. It was getting impossible to breath.  This is so overwhelming.

I got pushed by a fan that was trying to take a picture with charli.

And that's when I lost it all. My attack started on full power.

Madi's POV

"ELLIE!"
I tried to yell her name. I was panicking. Charli was panicking. Everyone else was filming and didn't even try to help.

Ellie coughed and wheezed like there was no tomorrow. His lips and nails were basically turning blue. She was struggling to breathe so much and her body was shaking. I tried to hold her hand but she pushed me away. She was struggling so much and both charli and I didn't know how to help her.

"where's the fucking car?"
I asked charli angrily. Charli was already crying.
"I don't know he's not answering the phone!"
She replied over the noise of everyone trying to film and see what's happening. My eyes were also tearing up.

My eyes caught charli's hands shaking like crazy. my eyes went again to ellie who was lying on the ground. She fainted making both charli and I scream her name.

"GUYS COME ON MY CAR IS HERE"
Josh richards yelled, already taking ellie and walking with her in his arms. Charli and I ran after him.

ARWA HERE
hey guys I uploaded a new story 'on&off' and I really like it. Please give it a shot <33