𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦.

»»————-  ————-««𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄»»————-  ————-««

»»————-  ————-««
𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄
»»————-  ————-««

(Y/N) SEES THE TWO TEXTS ON HER PHONE AND OPTS TO LEAVE THEM UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING. She changes into her pajamas and watches Hulu until she falls asleep.

Later in the night, she hears the front door open and assumes it's Lake. She's correct, but what she wasn't expecting was her sister to come into her room. Lake silently enters the room and lays down next to her sister on the bed.

(Y/N) raises an eyebrow at her sister's peculiar behavior. "Hey Lake, are you ok?" she asks softly.

Lake sighs, and slumps down farther so her feet are practically off the end of the bed. "I confessed my love for Felix tonight at the dance and... he rejected me"

(Y/N) opens her mouth to speak but Lake continues. "I can never show my face at school again. Will you transfer with me?"

(Y/N) shakes her head "No," and brushes Lake's hair with her fingers. She says, "That just proves that Felix knows nothing. You are one in a million and if he can't see that, he's an idiot"

As the words left her lips, she instantly felt a pang of guilt. She was the one who caused this. Without her, Lake and Felix could've been happy together. Nevertheless. Her priority is making sure her sister is happy and if that means feeling insanely guilty. So be it.

For the rest of the night, the two sisters watched television and and disconnected from the outside world. First time in forever. It was like they were the only ones on Earth. But that night was soon over.

The next morning, (Y/N) unlocks her phone to reveal multiple texts from Pilar, but one stands out in particular.

Pilar: victor came out as gay. call me right now

(Y/N) maneuvers around Lake's crazed position on the bed to the bathroom where she'd have some privacy. She dials Pilar's number and, no surprise, she picks up almost immediately.

"(Y/N) it's the morning. Go to sleep," her girlfriend says in a groggy voice.

"But what about Victor?"

Pilar's jump out of the bed could be heard through the phone. "Oh yeah! He came out to my parents yesterday, and they were... lukewarm about it?"

(Y/N)'s face falls. "So what does that mean for us?"

"I'm not gonna tell them?"

"Oh"

That one word was all that she could say about it. She knew where Pilar was coming from, but there was also a small hope that this could be a new beginning for them. Turns out it will just be a time of lies and hiding.

"Hello? (Y/N)? Are you still there?" Pilar's voice startles her back to reality.

"Yeah yeah I'm here. I'm was just thinking"

"About what?"

"About us. Our relationship is so scandalous now. Isn't it hot to be dating the bad girl you have to hide from your parents?"

Pilar's laugh echoes through the entire bathroom and (Y/N) has to pull the phone from her ear for a second. "Oh yeah, because you're such a bad girl," Pilar says, her voice coated in sarcasm.

(Y/N) scoffs, "Whatever. I'll see you later"

Just as she clicks the end button, Lake stirs. (Y/N) reenters her bedroom. "Did you have a nice time taking up my entire bed last night?" She asks with her arms crossing.

Lake rolls her eyes. "Your bed is comfortable. Maybe I should sleep in here more often"

"Out."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

10 weeks later. Summer is in full swing. Lake has moved on and started tricking suckers on dating apps to buy her things. Benji and Victor make the cutest couple ever. Felix and Lake finally got back to being friends. And Pilar and (Y/N)....

Well, they see little of anyone. The two girls spend every waking minute together. From the moment they wake up to the moment they fall asleep. They vowed that this summer would be their summer of romance. Albeit a secret.

(A/N): I'm sorry for the short chapter but I'm in the process of writing and entire summer worth of fluffy (Y/N) and Pilar content