Chapter 2

"I'm Elizabeth but uh everyone calls me Liz, how's this school actually because I feel like everyone is just putting on an act just because I'm new and everyone has seemed to of found out why I'm really in Washington." I sigh as I follow him out the doors and head to his car behind him. As soon as we step outside, we both sighed as we started running to his car as the rain was terrible, I was drenched by the time we reached his car, and he unlocked the door and I scrambled to get inside and closed the door. "Glad I offered you a ride now huh?" I smiled at him when suddenly I had a chill run down my spine "uh yeah anyway you could turn the heat on?" as I rubbed my arms to try and warm up

He reached over and turned the heat on then reached in the back and handed me a hoodie "here it will help warm you up quicker. And how come you did move here if you don't mind me asking.... I moved here 3 year's ago cause my family got a job offering."

"Man, I wish I had my family around still..." I mumbled under my breathe sighing. And turned and looked out the window. I was hoping that he wasn't going to push the subject about why I'm here I didn't want to talk to him about it but for some odd reason I felt some type of strong connection toward him like I have known him since I have only known him for like 3 hours, I slide his hoodie on over my sopping wet cloths and crossed my arms." Thanks for the hoodie."

"No problem, and what do you mean about your family." He turned and looked at me "I don't really like talking about it, people tend to make fun of me for it and spread rumors." I sighed looking down at my hands. "I promise you I won't make fun of you for it I like you, you are different from everyone you act so different from everyone you keep to your self but at the same time you are sociable with those around you and help everyone I know it's only been a day, but you have already caught my eye. Especially since you haven't started throwing your self at me like everyone else in this entire school." I smile and realize that he passed my road and is heading toward the woods. 

"Uh Tyler you passed my road." "I know I was going to show you around to all the hot spots plus there's a party happening at the falls figured you'd want to go?"

 "Uh sure but could I at least change I would much rather go in dry cloths." I laughed a little bit and smiled as he turned the car around and went back the way I told him to go originally. He pulled up to my house and I got out. "I'll be back out as soon as I can sorry if I take a while."

 "Take your time beautiful." And then he winked at me I blushed a little and looked down smiling and walked into the house. I go up to my room and strip out of my soaking wet cloths and dried off and looked through my closet and grab some cloths I put on some black holey jeans black healed boots and a cropped long sleeve then put on some mascara and blow dried my hair and put some light curls in my hair and grabbed my bag and put a bikini and a towel in the bag and walked down and texted Jennie that I would be home late to not wait up for me. I walked back out to his car and opened the door. 

"Oh, hey she's back uh I'll see you at the party tonight later Max. Hey wow you look great you ready to go? On the drive we can get to know each other more."

We started driving where ever the falls were and were just talking about nothing I seriously feel like I have known him for so long I just seem so I don't know how to explain it but I like it a lot what ever that feeling is.