maths class

VINNIE pov:
me and y/n were chatting alot in class about his past life and where he came from and we were getting on quite well. someone had tapped my back and had a note in their hand, they had passed the note to me and i had unwrapped it. it was very crunched up but i could see the words:

————————————————————
ew, imagine vinnie hacker hanging out with a new boy. gross!!
————————————————————

i had turnt round and chucked the scruffed up bit of paper in their face, mrs crawley had turnt around and noticed me throwing it at josh. "VINNIE, get out my class.. now!". shouted mrs crawley in anger. "but miss i didn-" "i don't care get OUT!" she rudely interrupted. vinnie strutted out the class, he slammed the door behind him! miss had sighed as i left, i started walking down the corridors took a left and went and sat in the toilets. i was thinking about the new boy.. alot. i know i had just met him but he seemed really nice, i couldn't say anything yet because no one knew i was closeted. i hadn't brought it up to anyone, not even my best friend Michael. i had thought about being bi for a while now but only recently i had realised i was properly into the same sex as-well. i heard the bathroom door slightly open, i heard a small frail voice ask for my name "vi-innie, are you in here" i had recognised the voise, i got off the floor and looked over it was y/n. "hi, why did u come for me" i blushed. "i was worried you had gone and snuck out of school or something". thise words 'i was worried' melted my heart, the tension between us at the time was tense but nothing had happened, we sat in the bathroom for a little while talking more. "hold up, how did you know how to get into the bathroom?". he froze and then remembered "ohh, miss had told me". we both laughed, all of a sudden we hear someone in heels walking down the corridor. we both ran into a toilet stall together. we both had our hands over our mouths.we felt so isolated in the stall.. i could feel his body on mine, skin touching skin just a layer of fabric on bordering us. we heard the heels slowly fade away and we take our hands off our mouths and look at each other and he starts laughing "what??" i asked confused. "you, erm.. you have something going on down there" he looked down at my trousers indicating that something was going on.. then i realised! "oh shit, i am so sorry this is so awkward and embarrassing" vinnie was hard! "no, no its fine" giggled y/n. vinnie blushed.. it went silent again, vinnie lent in for a kiss and so did y/n. there soft lips touch, they had made contact for about 10 seconds now. "woah" said y/n, he was shocked he didnt expect vinnie to be the first one to kiss him, it was his first day and already had his first kiss! "i didnt know you were ga-" "please dont tell anyone" interrupted vinnie. "of course i wont vinnie, but if you want to make this a thing please can we go slow. i dont wanna rush anything yet it still is only my first day." claimed y/n.