Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter 48 - New Arrival

*Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Skip*

*Nine Months*

[Third Person POV]

So, nine months. A lot can happen in nine months. Apparently it wasn't just Lauren and Mitch who did the frickle frackle at their wedding. Louise is now expecting, any second now. They have decided on the name Octavia. The name is Ancient Romen and is also beautiful. Jessica and Tyler are really excited to have a sister. Well, not sister but you know what I mean. Mitch and Lauren are the God parents to Octavia as Jerome and Louise are God parents to Tyler. Luke and Lizzie are the god parents to Jessica. Talking about those two, Luke and Lizzie also got married a few months ago. Weddings and engagements happened all over the place. Amy and Lachlan hooked up at Lauritch's wedding and now living in Australia together. Hashtag Amlan. An engagement happened between Andy and Ashley. There relationship was a lot like Ross and Rachael's. On then off, off then on. Cute but so annoying to keep up with.

Mitch and Lauren are finally house hunting and they think they have found their perfect family home. Lauren got reloctated to Montreal and Mitch is so happy. They found a house on the same street the Tim Hortons they met in. The house is also near the Quebec ski resort the guys went to back in 2014. This December, Lauren is trying to get everyone together at the resort for christmas and new years. Lauren has gotten back to her usual recording schedule but still isn't healthy and Mitch is worried sick about her. Maybe moving will help her recover from her mum's death? I don't know and neither does Mitch but he can hope right?

[Lauren's POV]

I wake up to the sound of people fighting over the X-Box and which game.  Roll over and try to poke Mitch but I end up just poking a pillow.

"What the?" I question out loud as I open my eyes. I listen more carefully and it is Mitch fighting with Jerome and probably the rest of the guys too if Jerome is here. I groan and scramble to get out of bed. I put on some socks before walking out of the room onto cold wooden floor. I have learnt that lesson the hard way. I walk down the stairs and into the front room.

"What the actutual shitting fuck is going on in here?" I ask over Rob trying to argue something. The room looks at me and I get to see who has woke me up before one in the afternoon. Team crafted plus Rob, Vikk and Preston. I glare at all of them.

"We are trying t-"

"I do not care, you woke me up and probably the kids too" I cut Mitch off and send extra sparkly evils at him. I turn around and leave the room after one last round of evils sent to the other nine people in the room and slam the door shut. I am so pissed. I sigh and decide to check and the twins. I poke my head into their room and they are both magically asleep. I check the time and they should be up by now. I knock on their door and that gives me an idea.

 "Kids c'mon! Get up! We are going to the cinema and out for lunch!" I say louder than normal. The kids stir and after awhile wake up and get out of bed.

"Are you making breakfast mommy?" Tyler asks as the three of us walk down to the kitchen.

"I am, for us and daddy's friends so it is pancakes" I answer him and the kids set the table for eight people and leave extra plates in the middle of the table with the knifes and forks in a mesh pencil holder thing.

"Losers, food is ready!" I shout as I place a stack of pancakes on the table. Seconds later, ten grown men run into the kitchen at the same time and fight to get a seat.

"It's the 83rd Hunger Games and the tributes are acting like twelve year olds" I comintate to myself, smirking as I grab a stack and take it up the recording room to introduce Frozen to my kids. This will be amazing. Tyler and Jessica sit down and I hand them their food, place mine on the side and set up the Blu-Ray player and put the disk in. We sit and watch the film and when the intro for Let It Go comes on, I turn the volume up and wait.