O | Entry #1

It is always told the story of the bad boy who gets the shy well-mannered girl. The popular girl who dates the school's "invisible" — but somehow most fascinating — boy. The list could go on and on and it would still end up on the same place, love.

But why do they always get to work out? How come opposite people with opposite dreams and opposite ways of living and thinking then get so along.

They just "click", right? The missing pieces just find the place they were longing for...

I call that bullshit. Well, not entirely.

It is true that opposite people may feel attracted, the unknown feels like a mystery crying to be solved. The sudden rush of looking further than what we usually experience.

However, maybe all along there was a reason we had never experienced it, maybe it wasn't meant for us.

Sadly the realization comes too late, after the pieces start violently shaking and falling off their places.

Don't get me wrong. It can still happen, love can still flourish, but simply this wasn't the case.

The reckless popular girl never had to be involved with the high-reaching studious girl.

Before it even started, we both knew how badly it would end.

I truly didn't want to believe it. She just ignored it.

– Lina

12 / O6 / 2O??