chapter 4: The Bell

We arrived at the roof and talked kakashi wanted to know our likes, dislikes & overall goal sakuras was to marry sasuke and sasuke was to revive his clan and murder itachi I didn't really care though I just studied kakashi he was my idol I loved him "okay that's everything i need to know I will see u guy's tomorrow" he said vanishing I looked at my teammates and left "there still to weak to beat kakashi it's up to me & kurma" I thought I went straight home and continued training I had to train more and more to best kakashi.

After a day we went back "naruto Dont hold back sakura~kin u demon" she said Ignored her and continued kakashi arrived "okay everyone we are going to take a test a bell test to he persice all u have to do is take the bell from me and u pass" he says pinky responses "there's only 2 so I guess me and sasuke~kun will be on a team" she says attempting to piss me off I didn't care though I bodyflicked to him "your mine" "your to slow naruto you may be a ambu but I was a captain" he dodged my attack and counter stricked kicking me into a tree "sasuke u need to be more sneaky" he says looking down sasuke jumped out but was easily stopped by kakashi.

I rushed right back into the action this time I was using karma charka to help my eye's glowed red and we went to battle once more this time it was different my speed my attacks we're all increased I spammed justu's making it difficult for kakashi to touch me sasuke soon arrived to help I didn't need it though we we're able to get the bell "good job both of u but where's pinky?" Kakashi asked sakura walked out the bush kakashi didn't look to pleased he congratulated us and just like that we were a team minus sakura.