xᴠɪ. ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ

Logans POV (A fun new POV. This will be a hour special maybe and will be similar to the Victorious episode Jade gets crushed)

I walk into the bedroom and watch as Heather is still peacefully sleeping softly. She was out late last night so she's probably exhausted. I smile at her and fix her blanket. She looks so pretty with her long blonde hair and ocean blue eyes.

Logan get yourself together! James has the biggest crush on her.

I sit down on the couch next to James. Carlos and Kendall are out at Roque Records, James broke his ankle after he was chasing Heather for stealing his cookie.

I hear my phone buzz. Heather walks from the bedroom. She has her hair down today and is wearing a yellow crop top with shorts.

"It's from Gustavo." Heather says and sits down next to me, "He says he need you Logan to record a duet with someone." 

"Yeah and it'll have to be Heather because she's a lady voice and it'll harmonize." James smiles.

"Yeah I'll do it, we can meet up tonight in the music room at school." 

"S-S-Sure that's a great idea." I stammer.

"See you there." Heather smiles, "Logie-Bear."

Heather gives me a side hug and walks out.

"Just be nice to her okay? And don't ask her to be your girlfriend." James explains.

"Got it!" I grin, "I gotta go shower and get dressed nicely."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather's POV

"You ever try this when you were a kid?" I ask Logan and take his hand.

"Whoa, whoa, whatcha doin'?" Logan asks.

"Just give me your hand, don't be a baby." I giggle.

"Okay I'm trusting you."

"Yeah you should." I giggle As I massage his hand.

"Make a fist." I instruct him.

"Okay... what are you doing?" Logan asks.

"Uh... talk less... And open your hand. Fist." I instruct.

I massage his hand.

"You sure there's a point to this?" Logan asks.

"Yes Logie-Bear." I smile, "Open."

I poke the middle of his palm.

"Ooh it's all tingly." Logan smiles.

"See?" I smile.

"Do it again."

"No, you gotta work on the lyrics for our duet." I object.

"Eh, its after midnight, let's just bail." Logan sighs.

"Uh uh. You got a break, now finish writing the chorus." I object.