Chapter 21

.I turned back , And it was Jungkook.

'y/n , w-what are y-you doing h-here ?'

'why can't I come here ? only for girl friend?'

'girl friend ? y/n , let's go out and talk'

'i don't want to talk with you. what is this jungkook ? how being here?'

'y/n ! listen...' he came close to me.

'I don't want to listen for anything what you say. Answer me. Who are you ? why you hide this to me for all the time?'

'I'm the Heir. I'm the heir of all of these thing The heir of Ark Company. I had to hide this from everyone around me , except my uncle and aunt. The persons you see as my father is my uncle , and mother is my aunt'

'What did you say Jungkook ? how you became the chair man of Ark company ? It's not you , It's some one else. And what is the reason you want to hide this much of wealth for me ? your best friend ? and what about you girl friend ? how she got to know about all of these?'

'y/n , I don't think I have time to explain you these things. simply the chair man everyone sees is my private Secretary. Until now I'm giving him the order and he's working for it. that's why I always leave the college earlier. I had hide who really I am cause after I got this all properties , the only foe against my company send me a Death Threat. if I said for some one around me who really I am , I will be murdered some where any time.'

I was astonished after hearing what Jungkook said me. it revealed for me that Jungkook is the real owner of Ark company. I had no words to express this. The friend who I know from the small age was another , totally different ,contrasting character. His life was just one inch far way from his last breathe. A 23 years old boy , runs a world wide first rated company ? that's unbelievable. His Girl friend , is from Canada. Like me she's some one Jungkook know from his child hood. Go ah ro was the first person to know these all but I though it's me. Jungkook was so poor on happiness on inside his mind even though he show he Is happy to the outside. He suffers a lot. He death treated so he doesn't know when his last breathe occurs. May be it can cause now !

Jungkook had no any other way hiding himself from others. His uncle and aunt were beside jungkook all the time , like his own parents even though his parents died. His parents left this plenty of wealth Just for Jungkook with a whole owned company. He got to know all about these when he was 16 years old. 'I'm rich , I have a company to own when I grow up , I can have what ever I want' he though of these dreams on that age , but it was soo hard to lock up his true identity.

y/n sweared Jungkook that she want tell anyone and let y/n live in his place. no one get to know about this. But soon when they both get graduated Jungkook named to be the Chair man Ark Company. His foe died due to heart attack. So Jungkook was free of that threat. he was 25 years old when he started to enjoy his life. and Named to be the "UNIVERSAL PLAYBOY"

THE ONLY THING JUNGKOOK LEARNT IS , "NO ONE CANNOT HIDE THE TRUE SELF FOREVER"

THE END !

'Getting touch with your true self is your first priority. So tear off the mask to see your glorious face....'

**Note :- Hello friends , Hope you enjoyed ma third fanfic 'Hidden Identity'. Thanking for your collaborate towards my stories , for your unexpected votes☺. Well , I didn't used emojies for the last few chapters , cause the serious part of the story was that. So , waiting for your lovely comments about my story and follow me for new updates ! keep viewing guys ! Sarangheayo Friends , Comments people comments !!!

Annyeong✨