𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Don't play video until told for full experience lol :)

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍-𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑: 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙾𝚗𝚎

『.』『.』『.』

"Yo! What's up! I'm trading in my East High Leopards gear to be a Wildcat, starting today, because it's the day of the read-through! Blessed to be playing Chad. Swipe up for a link to tickets." EJ says into his phone as Ashlyn and I walk up to him. He notices us as I make my way into the camera frame. "Say hi to my cousin, and Willow!" EJ says as he turns the phone towards Ashlyn. She dodges the camera quickly, making EJ turn it back to us. "And bye to my cousin, she's the bomb. Peace from your future Chad and Taylor in HSM!" he says as I wave goodbye to the phone. 

Willow: I've kind of warmed up to the idea of playing Taylor now. I mean sure it's not ideal to play the love interest of the guy I'm trying to get over, but Taylor hates Chad through most of the first HSM so...I'm just really gonna hone in on that aspect of her character.

When he ends the video Ashlyn laughs at his quick mood change. "Someone's in a good mood." I say sarcastically. "It's just for the fans, Wills. Inside I'm a bucket of sad." You and me both, EJ. "You're still not over the whole not-getting-Troy thing?" Ashlyn asks him. "I put three years into the drama department, and now I have to understudy my girlfriend's ex?" EJ whines. "I know it sucks but, maybe it'll be good for you to not get what you want for once?" Ashlyn tells him. EJ gives her a confused look. "Why would that be good?" I pat his shoulder softly before saying " Then again, maybe you are who you are." "And besides, could you at least act like playing alongside me wouldn't be the worst thing imaginable?" I ask him jokingly. EJ shoots me an apologetic look. "I'm sorry Willow, this whole thing is just a little, not what I wanted, you know?" I quickly cover up the hurt expression on my face with a understanding smile. "Yea, I get it." I say as we walk into the den, where we would be having the read-through.  "Could everyone please take their assigned seats?" Miss Jenn says as everyone starts to walk into the room. I quickly find my seat, it being placed in between Ashlyn and Gina. I smile at Gina, who's already sitting in her seat, the name Martha Cox sitting on the corner of the desk. "Hey Gina!" she smiles softly back at me. I feel bad for her, I never see her hanging out with anyone, she's always sitting alone by herself.  My thoughts are interupted by Miss Jen briskly walking towards me, her heels clicking loudly against the floor. She motions EJ and I to the side of the room, I give EJ a confused look, to which he returns back to me, before following Miss Jenn. "I want you two to meet me in the theater  after we finish alright? I have something I need to discuss with the two of you." We both nod at her and she walks away. I turn towards EJ. "Should we be scared?" I ask him, honestly feeling a little scared. He laughs at the face I'm making. "I doubt it, probably just wants to talk about a scene or something. I wouldn't stress about it. " He tells me before walking to his seat. 

『.』『.』『.』

After a, rather interesting Act One read- through, Miss Jenn thought it would be best to take a break before beginning Act Two. "I feel bad for the guy, Willow. Did you see how nervous he was reading out loud?" Ashlyn says sympathetically, talking about Ricky's red-haired friend who was chosen to take over for Natalie while she was sick. I nod, agreeing with her as my eyes drift to Nini and EJ joking and laughing together. Quit it Willow. I force myself to turn away from the scene and focus on Seb and Ashlyn's conversation. "Cool glasses!" Seb says, smiling happily. I swear this boy is the definition of adorableness. "Thanks. They're my grandma's." Ashlyn responds. "Aw, I love Grandma Janis!" I gush. She really is the sweetest old woman ever.  "I have the same ones at home. "Seb tells us. My eyebrows scrunch in confusion. "Why?" I say, trying to contain the giggle trying to force itself out of me. "So, I can see when I'm milking." He says bluntly. "Milking?" Ashlyn questions. "My family raises cattle and sheep. I kinda stand out compared to them." He explains. "So, you're like the black sheep?" I joke, but quickly try to cover it up when neither of them laugh, in fact Ashlyn gives me the "I can't believe I'm best friends with you, idiot." look. "Sorry, stupid joke." I say lightly. "No it was funny" Seb says laughing.  "Okay people, we're back!"