chapter one

I finally escape the circus and run,with no idea where I'm going. I see a ship in the distance, I run to it. The circus is brutal, I'm so glad I escaped.

Hi, I'm y/n and this is how I met the love of my life.

Once I get on the ship I quickly hide, not wanting to get caught. After fifteen to twenty minutes the ship starts moving, I peak out from where I was sitting in the space under deck. I see a blue-ish haired clown. I blush, "he's so muscular." I think to myself. The clown walks towards where I'm hiding, he had spotted me. "You, get out here and fight me so I can kill you flashily!" I climb out. The clown blushes. We begin to make out, his red lipstick smearing all over my lips. His beautiful nose pushing against mine. He picks me up and carries me to his room, he lays me down on the bed and we cuddle for an hour or so. His crew were getting suspicious, so they opened the door. This wakes the incredibly hot clown, and he shouts at them. The men run out quickly. "Good morning my little imposter." The hit clowns says. "Y-y-yeah g-g-good mor-rning" "what's your name?" The clown asks me. "I-i-i-im y/n" "well I'm buggy the dancing clown" oops wrong name "well I'm buggy the clown, but you can call me papa clown." I blush. He then force feeds me wasabi, and I die from explosive ass farts. Buggy my baby boo bah bah black sheep boo boo bear baka doesn't cry though, he smiles and blushes at my corpse.

AUTHORS NOTE:

THIS IS A JOKE