🔭✨Stargazing✨🌌

You walk home on a cold clear night nearly freezing, when you get home you sit by the warm fire missing Childe to his work. You head to bed but can't sleep, so you decide to walk outside and find a grass field. You lay silently counting stars.

You take a silent breath seeing  your breath float around as the sign of the cold, and then are startled by a quiet but familiar presence.

"Childe I thought you were suppolst to be at work!" You exclaim while still confused.

Childe is silent and comes to lay next to you. He cuddles you and whispers into your ear-

"-well I knew someone would miss me so how could I resist taking the rest of the day off?"

You smile and he twirls your hair while counting the stars with you for hours upon hours-

"Oh and look at those stars they look like-"
Childe pauses to notice you are drifting off. He unwraps his arm around you to take of his coat.

He drapes the coat over your cold body and carry's you bridle style back to your house.

You wake up hours later in a warm but empty bed. You shift your body one at a time to get up and see a teddybear with a note next to the door.

                                    {📝}
Dear,
My love.

I had to leave to go back to work for the week! Enjoy the teddybear, I named him dragon!! >:)

                                                      Be back soon!
                                                                    Love,
                                                                   Ajax :)

You pick up the teddy bear and spin around day dreaming about your amazing partner and how thoughtful he is. You crash into your bed and curl up looking into the teddy bears button eyes and squeal.

"My soulmate.."

You close your eyes.