Chapter 1

Katie Crawford. That's me. I attend Beacon Hills High School and I'm in my Freshman year. Anyways this is basically a trip through my freshman year of high school.
------------------------------------
"Abby. We have to get going. I really don't want to be late on our first day!" I was at my best friends house waiting for her to finish getting ready for the first day of school.

"I'm coming. Calm down! It's only a 5 minute walk." She stated walking down the stairs. She stopped at the last step. "Holy Crap! You look stunning!"

"Thanks." I said grabbing my bag and house key.

While we were walking to school, we just made small talk. We talked about how excited we are to see Jake. He has been our best friend since the 1st grade. When we got to school everyone said 'hi' or waved to us.

Abby and I went to our homerooms. She has English CP and I have Algebra 1 Honors. I was a bit nervous because when I was in 8th grade I was a straight A student, so I was put in all Honors classes this year.

I went to room 205 and sat close to the door but a little farther back. I hated sitting in the front so I sit a little farther back. I made sure to keep the seat next to me open because I knew Jake was in this class. When he walked in I called him over and he sat next to me and we started talking about our summers till the teacher told us to quiet down and get a textbook from the front of the room.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Next class was Honors Physics. With just Jake because Abby wasn't the best in Science. Jake and I sat at the same table. The teacher wasn't there yet so everyone was talking except one boy. Probably the smartest boy in my grade. Dylan O'Brien. He is also probably the hottest boy but he has never dated anyone because he is so focused on his studies.

"Katie." Jake was waving his hand in my face.

"Wh-what?"

"You were staring at Dylan." He nudged me with his elbow and wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I gently hit his shoulder. Then the teacher finally strolled in. She did the normal role call, then passed out the course expectations sheet.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Mom! Abby and Jake are here!" I yelled.

"Okay sweetie." She smiled while walking out of the kitchen. "How were your first days?"

"Ugh horrible Katie and I only have like 2 classes together." Abby groaned sitting down on the couch.

"Great. I have all my classes with Katie. And I met some new kids." Jake smiled.

"It was pretty good I guess. Just the normal boring first day stuff." I said and plopped onto the floor and turned on the TV. It was a good day.