Chapter 2 - Snipin's a good job Mate

Y/N pov

Timeline: 4:52 am

My head hurts a bit, I opened my eyes, it was blurry, I noticed a bottle in my hand and remembered last night...

Y/N: I went overboard again did I? *Drunk*

As you went your way, bathing, eating, and going to the runway, and then immediately hit by a big gust of wind in the face, you walked around examining the Hatchlings (Planes).

Y/N: hmmm, am I forgetting something?

I guess I did, I went to all hatchling checking their fuel, Weapon Heat, weapon Power Level (WPL), etc. As I finished my inspection, a hatchling that I sent overnight to patrol the Bay alerted me of A Siren fleet, a Recon Fleet that is.

Y/N: ehh? Why not? Snipin's a good job Mate.

I took my Barret, as I took aim and shot a Siren And exploded the said ship. I pulled back the Bolt-what-ever-you-call-it, then pushed it back.

I fired again hitting another one, and sinking it immediately, I reapeted the action again and again till the entire fleet has been sunk

Y/N: that'll teach ya you bloody Bowlkin! Well, A possibly attack has been prevented, I'll check the others up.

I returned where the Barret was before jumping down from the runway, nearby ShipGirls noticed me falling as they panicked, but upon reaching the ground, I just softly landed on my 2 feet, no Dramatic entries, all nearby ShipGirls either had a sigh of relief or Shocked Faces

Y/N: now to look for them

I went around the base looking for them but found no chance at finding them, I gaved up as I looked for anybody who knew where they went.

Y/N: Hey Do you know where enterprise, Javelin, and Laffey went?

This is the girl you're speaking with

Hood

(Stupid Wattpad Picture loading)

???: Hmm? Enterprise and the others we're sent in a mission

Y/N: *low tone* aww... *Normal tone* ok then thank you for telling me Miss!

I ran away, with a thought on my mind.

Drunken Sniping time

???: Does he Know Them?

You ran to a comfortable spot for Sniping and Went Dominating the nearby Siren Fleets as each Kill (Sink), you drink a bottle of (F/C)Cholic, you were too focused on the Dominating the Sirens and drinking those bottles, that you did not notice the Girl From Earlier Walk up to you, Watching you, She sees a x50 scope and thought of it like a Binoculars.

???: wow... Did not knew you are that Deadly with that range...

Y/N: yes thank you.

???: What kind of weapon is that?

Y/N: a Barret m107, this weapon Kind is Called a Heavy Sniper.

As you Sunk another Siren ship and drinking another Bottle, with The Girl Watching the Field where the Sirens were Sunk, she stopped watching the DeathField and noticed your Bottles, she then silently confiscated your Bottles, as you Sunk your last siren Fleet (for today) you went for a another bottle, only to notice it not there, and within the hands of the girl.