Chapter 1

Guts meets Obama

It's a simple and normal day. Guts just finished a Minecraft stream and decided to head to bed but before that she had to check her phone in hopes that the strong and mighty Barack Obama may have texted her. But alas nothing was to be found. Guts heart ached with pain at the sight of silence between them. She cried herself to sleep that night...

Guts awoke the next morning checking her phone again for any messages but to no surprise, there was none. She grabbed her things and headed to hell- I mean... school... boring algebra again. All guts wanted was to be whisked away in the arms of Barack Obama himself. To be cared for and loved for by him. Nothing else mattered but that.

"Obama would treat me better than school..." guts muttered to herself.

They headed home passing through the mall for some snacks as school is draining and she was hungry. And then someone tapped her shoulder.

"Good afternoon. are you... gutsluvr?" Someone says

Guts knows this voice they've heard this voice before. Could it be? HER ONE TRUE LOVE BARACK OBAMA??

They whisked their head round hoping to see a tall dark male with high authority and power and for once in their life everything went their way. Yes it was him. Barack Obama. former president of the United States of America. Nothing mattered anymore to guts other than being with him. He could get guts out of school, he could make them popular on twitch and tiktok.

"YES IM GUTSLUVR!! ITS SO GREAT TO FINALLY MEET YOU SIR!!" Guts blurted out

"Calm down now don't want to bring attention to us now do we guts?"

"How do you know my name?"

"I watch your twitch and tiktok. I may be a former president but I know how to work modern technology."

Barack Obama watches guts streams???? IMPOSSIBLE!! No one would watch their streams like that!

"Come with me guts, I'd like to take you somewhere."

"Yes sir!" Guts grabbed Obama's hand and it was as just as they imagined, soft yet rough and gentle hands securing her in place and guiding her.

It was like a dream to be with Obama. To be guided. to be where he wanted to be.

Obama led guts to what looked to be Obama's car. You'd know if it was Obama's car if you saw him. It was a sleek black Ford, Waiting to whisk guts away to her own personal wonderland.

"Where are you taking me?" Guts asked in curiosity.

"I'm taking you to somewhere no one is allowed to be" obama replies.

Where could this place be? Well that's a story for another time.

To be continued...

(Guts what in the actual FUCK I MADE THIS IN SPITE AND NOW IM THINKING OF EXTENDING IT read ALL OF THIS ON STREAM including the description the title EVERYTHING LET THEM KNOW WHAT I DID FOR SPITE.)