Part 1

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ :

No one's pov:

"But Mr. Kim you said you would marry me," Lia whined trying to act cute in front of him. "Lia I never said that, you're no one for me!" Taehyung said. "Now get out I've work to do." Taehyung continued annoyed by her. She pouted and stormed out of his office. He sat back in his chair and started doing his work. 

Taehyung is the CEO of Kim industries. One of the top companies in Seoul. He worked hard for this position. Kim Taehyung is  25 years old. A very cold, arrogant person. His wife died years ago due to illness. But this cold, arrogant man somehow becomes a soft, cute person in front of her one-year-old daughter Taeyang. 

Yes, his wife gave birth to this sunshine a year ago and died after two months. Now Taehyung lives with his mother, his daughter, and you. Yes, you're the caretaker of this Lil sunshine for one month. And not to mention you're the eighteenth caretaker from the past month. It's not like Taeyang is naughty or a brat. 

Her father is overprotective over her. He fired every one of them who accidentally hurt Taeyang. Just a little scratch and you're fired. That's what Taehyung did. But you were different. Taeyang liked you. She felt something different towards you, you are too affectionate towards her. And listening to those horrible incidents you are very attentive while carrying her or even feeding her. 

Because you can't afford to live without this job. This job was the only source of your food and shelter. You're a girl who came from a poor family. You study and do this job. You're a 17 years old student from Seoul University. You belong to a poor family. A smart, kind, calm girl. You got selected to this University through a student scholarship. 

You were a bright yet hardworking student. That's why Mrs. Kim liked you. She never leaves a chance to praise you for your hardworking yet polite behavior. She loved you like her daughter. Even if it's only been a month she trusted you. You were thankful for her motherly behavior. 

At Kim's Industries:

Taehyung is usually was working on his laptop. He suddenly heard a loud knock on his door. He looked up and said "come in" in the coldest tone ever. The man came inside panting hardly. "Mr. K-Kim your-your m-mom- he was cut off by Taehyung immediately running out of his office. He loved his mother more than anything, as she and Taeyang were only his family. 

At hospital:

Taehyung reached the hospital with Mr. Lee. He immediately guided Taehyung towards the room where his mom was admitted. "Her- before Mr. Lee could utter a word Taehyung immediately entered the room. He was sweating badly, his mind was blank, he was scared. He saw his mom laying on the bed. 

Some plugs and machines were attached to her. He went towards her and bent down, holding her hands delicately waiting for Mrs. Kim to wake up. He was disturbed by a door-opening voice. He looked up and saw the doctor coming with a tense look. 

"Hello, Mr. K-Kim." The doctor greeted him. Taehyung just nodded his head. "She will w-wake up soon, please inform me." He said and left immediately. "What is going on?" Taehyung mumbled. 

Time skip:

Taehyung was still in the hospital doing his work sitting on a couch beside. He was talking with his secretary about his project when he suddenly heard a voice. "T-Tae Mrs. Kim couldn't complete the sentence due to lack of energy. Taehyung immediately got up and went towards her. "Mom are you okay?" He asked softly. 

Mrs. Kim nodded her head. "Wait let me call the doctors," Taehyung said but was stopped by a weak grip by his mother. He turned around with a confused expression. "What happened, mom? I need to inform them." Taehyung explained but Mrs. Kim didn't let him go. "Stay." Was only she could say for now. 

He just nodded his head, he looked calm but inside he was panicked, confused, and scared. But he hid it effortlessly. He sat on the chair beside the bed, caressing her hands. They both talked about many things. After many years a mother got a chance to talk with his son, who is always busy with his work and even forgets what the actual life is. 

______________________________________

Hope you liked this! Please comment your thoughts 😊 and vote if you liked this part! 💗