Part 1

13 Nov 2020. Bighit's building, 6pm

PD : Cut..... ok that's it.

They just finished another Vlive but it is only Jay, Jungwon, Sunghoon and Heeseung this time. Jay immediately walk away from them without saying a single word. It has been like this for 2 days now since they announced the leader of Enhypen. Jungwon cannot help but to look at Jay's back as he is getting further from him. Jay has not spoken to him since that announcement and it is killing him inside.

Heeseung : Jungwonie, why did you do that?

Jungwon quickly look at the source of that question feeling confused

Heeseung gave him the ipad showing their recorded Vlive, the one that they just finished two minutes ago. It was on the part that Sunghoon explaining his photo in front of the camera. But at the background, the camera also captured him and Jay sitting side by side while his hand tries to play with Jay's finger.

Jungwon : Ah, I thought the camera will not be able to capture us while Sunghoon actually in front of it

Heeseung : I hope it won't be an issue but you really need to be careful next time, people might have some weird ideas.

Heeseung (still looking at the ipad) : Actually, I am glad Jay still can act normal in front of the camera.

Jay has really changed for the past 2 days. He used to be the most cheerful and enthusiastic one among them around this pre debut period, but now he does not talk to others unless it was involving work. And Jungwon is the one that hurt the most because of this, they used to be really close. He can feel that the distance between them is going wider. He needs to talk to him today or it will be too late.