Part 4

Jungwon startled, he realized he really makes his hyung mad this time and he is scared.

Jay : Do you know how hard it is to be a leader? Do you even realize how big the pressure is? How much responsibility you have to bear? I was a leader in I-land for 2 tests, but I only need to deal with the PDs and other trainees. But here, after we debut, the leader of Enhypen have to deal with the REAL WORLD, Jungwon. In this world, they can be really cruel to you and show you no mercy. There is no room for mistake because they won't give you any second chance.

Jungwon put his head down. He carefully listened to his hyung advice with tears falling to this cheek.

Jay : and on top of that, you still need to take care the 6 of us while dealing with whatever the company wants. This is not an easy job, Jungwon. So, if you really need to know, yes I am mad. I am mad at you and I am mad at Belift. If Belift can't put Heeseung to be our leader, I think the next person in line should be me. It should be me, not because I fond of its fancy title and privilege but because of its huge weight of burden, and someone has to do that DAMN job.

Now Jungwon understand that Jay is mad at him not because he wants the leader position for himself but because he is worried about Jungwon and tries to protect him.

Jungwon : I can't believe it sometimes. How can a person have a heart as pure as yours? You are too nice, hyung.

He moved to sit on the bed beside his hyung, while his face looking to the other way. It is time for him to speak his heart now, but he cannot do it while looking at his hyung directly. The guilt is too strong.

Jungwon : You know the first thing comes to my mind when they offer me the leader position?

He took a deep breath.

Jungwon : You. I cannot help but to think that I stole this position from you. All of the members know that you are the most suitable one for this role, even our fans know it. But, there, at that time my ego was having the best of me, it got me thinking all the things that I could do to bring our team to the top...... and I want it. You know that I always have big ambitions. When all the other trainees at my age in I-land just happy to be on the show, I am really aiming to be on the debut team. I have got the top score twice in I-land by the way. Wait, I have got number 1 on the final voting as well so it is thrice, then.

They look at each other and smiled. Jay really think his dongsaeng is the cutest in the whole world right now.