John x Jack. (I guess)

(this is Jack and John from Spooky month BTW)

"Darn, what a weird day it was. Don't you think, Jack." John said, waiting for a response. Jack said nothing but gaze at the road while he drived. "Jack?" "Wha- oh, yeah."

"Jack, you seem tired." He asked. Jack looked at John, trying to not look tired. "Wha- what makes you think that?" Jack stuttered. He obviously wasn't fooling him as Jack has been pretty busy lately.

After a while of silence, John spoke again. "Alright, pull over." Jack was confused but it clicked after a second. "Oh, ok." They pulled to the side of the street and swapped seats. When John got into the driver's seat, he looked over to Jack only to see he was already asleep.

John just chuckles to himself. "Not tried? Yeah right." He said to himself as he started up the car again.

The drive was oddly peaceful. Normally, John would be in a bad mood and find everything annoying but tonight was different.

John pulled up into Jack's driveway. He wasn't sure if he should wake Jack up or not.

"Jack?" He whispered. No response. Only the soft snores of his friend. John didn't want to do this but he was going to do it anyway.

He went to the other side of the car, opened the door and picked up Jack, bridal style. He got to the door and realized. How was he going to open the door? He looked down and saw the keys on Jake's belt.

"This is going to be awkward." John thought.

He decided to gently put him down on his front door step and raddled though Jack's keys to find his house keys. Once he found the keys, John unlocked the door and picked up Jack again to take him inside.

"I'm surprised he didn't wake up." He thought again as he carried his friend inside and placed Jack down on his couch. 

John stared for a moment then headed back to the car.

While driving back to his home, he felt like he was missing something. He shrugged it off at first but then he realized. 

He forgot to lock Jacks door.

This is a very bad fanfic as I've never written about spooky month before, so, yeah.