Chapter 1: News

Hello! My brother (Younger brother. Sorry, I just had to flex that I'm older than him lol) wanted to write his own Spy School fanfiction so I let him write on my account . . .

So, just a reminder, this is all my brother's writing, not mine. 

P.S. My brother writes a bit slow so updates might come slower than normal. And I tried to fix his grammar mistakes so . . . yeah.

Enjoy!

BEN'S POV:   

I was in the idiots office with Chip, Jawa, Mike, Zoe, Erica and Cyrus Hale. "I have good news for you guys." Cyrus said. "You're all going to Hawaii for the whole week." Cyrus said.

"And why do we have to go to Hawaii?" Erica's voice was emotionless as usual. She most likely knew but was probably asking for our benefits. 

"Because it's a reward since you all defeated SPYDER." Cyrus said, annoyed that the top brass had made this decision.

"The plane will be here soon during that time you guys need to pack your bags and make sure to bring some weapons along the ride and no goofing around during the time."

Cyrus looked at Zoe and Mike who immediately stopped playing around with their chairs.

Just then the door opened. I turned back to see who it was. Catherine and Alexander. Catherine looked fine and calm as usual. Meanwhile, Alexander was panting and gasping for air.

"It's about time you came." Cyrus grumbled.

"What did we miss?" Catherine asked chipper as ever. 

"Not much. We told the kids that they were going to Hawaii as an award for defeating SPYDER and blah blah blah. You should all pack your bags now. And Catherine and Alexander are coming. Don't miss the plane." Cyrus said.

CATHERINES POV:

I was running down the hall toward the principal's office. Cyrus called me and said that Alexander and I needed to get to campus.

Alexander was behind me panting and sweating a marathon. When we finally reached the office, the guards didn't pat me down for any weapons and just let me through.

I opened the door. Alexander came in after me.

"It's about time you came." Cyrus grumbled.

"What did we miss?" I asked.

"Not much. We told the kids that they were going to Hawaii for a vacation and they needed to pack their bags and go on the plane and blah blah blah blah." Cyrus said.

Hold on. Did he say Plane? I thought. Wait, this leads to a BERICA moment! I smiled mischievously. Ben and Erica won't know what hit them. 

"You all can go now. I would like to have a little chat with Erica." I said sweetly.

BENS POV:

We left the office except for Zoe and Catherine. I went to my dorm. I packed what I needed in my suitcase.

I put in a grappling hook and a bottle of chloroform with a rag since those were pretty much the only weapons I could work with. Just in case. I thought. But getting attacked on vacation was unlikely.

I was done packing and I left my dorm.

XXXXXXX

We had all crammed into one taxi. The driver didn't look so happy. 

After we arrived at the CIA's airport, the driver tried to scam Cyrus. Bad move.

"Think my brain is old and weary?" Cyrus growled, twisting the driver's arm behind his back. The driver howled with pain. I winced, feeling sorry for the driver even though he was a scammer.

Catherine ushered us to the plane. "Come along children." she said in her British accent. "Cyrus will deal with this." Catherine turned a little green while saying that.

"He won't kill the driver, will he?" I asked worriedly, concerned.

"No, no, no. He won't. Cyrus would probably just break a bone or two." Catherine replied, somehow her accent made breaking a bone sound very pleasant and delightful.

XXXXXXX (They are now on the plane)

Mike and Zoe sat beside each other.  Cyrus just got his own aisle. Alexander tried to sit next to his dad, but Cyrus gave him a death glare and Alexander quickly shuffled off. 

Catherine patted the seat next to her and Alexander sat down gratefully.

I walked to the middle aisle and sat down on the middle seat.

Chip and Jawa both made a grab for the last seat next to Catherine, but in the end Jawa got it. Chip huffed and plopped down on the seat next to me.

Erica walked past me and sat in the seat across from me. 

Before I knew it, I was asleep.

760 words, not counting this. (P.S. I wrote a lot of stuff in here . . . that's probably why it is so good lol sorry lil' brother! I couldn't let you steal all the credit ;)    )  

See ya in da next chapter!!!