CHAPTER 2

KIM TAEMIN'S POV

'Taemin-ah' i heard Hyomin's voice. She looks so energetic today.

'Can you help me with question' she shows the question. I scanned the questions but i can't think anything. I stared it like 3 minutes.

'Taemin? Are you okay?' She snapped.

'I'm okay, come here. Let's find the answer together' I sit closer to her.

The bell rings as a sign that it's recess time. I packed my things. As fast as lightning, i see Jiwoon dragging her out from the class room. I chase them.

'Hyomin, stop' i hold her hand while Jiwoon on the other hand.

'Let her go, I want to talk to her' he squeezes hyomin's hand.

I let Hyomin's hand go and kicked his stomach. He groaned in pain.

'What is your problem? I just want to talk to her'

'Don't you dare to put your hand on Hyomin' I warned him.

'Ha? Who are you asking me to do something like that? Why are you looking so piss off?' he raised his eyebrows.

'Just don't touch her and stay away' i clenched my fist. He smirks and grabbed Hyomin's hand. I feel offended and decided to grab his collar and punch his face. Jiwoon threw a punch directly to my face. I stumbled back a step but i didn't fall down. My lips bleeding.

I wanna throw another punch but Hyomin pulled my shirt from behind. She looks terrified.

'Taemin, stop. Don't punch him again. He doesn't do anything wrong. He just wanna said something to me' she pleaded. I let go Jiwoon.

I feel so frustrated but luckily Hyomin was here to stop me. If she wasn't here, I already beat Jiwoon into pulp. 'Come on, let's go to the cafe' i grabbed her hand and went to the cafe

________________________________________________

I realize that Hyomin didn't say any words. She stopped walking and pulls my hand. I turned around to see her.

'Are you okay? Your face look so bad' she touch my cheeks.

'Don't worry, I'm okay. Hurry up, I'm hungry'

'Okay'

At the food station, I saw that Jiwoon walks to our place but quickly i stand besides Hyomin to cover her from Jiwoon.

She looks at me and furrowed her eyebrows. I smiled to make sure she didn't suspect anything. 'Uhm, Hyomin can you wait for me at there?' I pointed at the table near the window. 'Okay' she replied.

I choose some random food but a hand stopped me.

'What? You want me to beat you again?'

'Why are you look so enraged when touch Hyomin ?' he asked.

'I don't a bully like you to touch her' I stare into his eyes and walked away.

'Me? How about you? We have no differences' He laughed. I rolled my eyes and walk straight to Hyomin's places. I feel like wanna throw him out from the window.

SONG HYOMIN'S POV

The whole class is busy writing and reading but my mind thinking about something else. I looked at Taemin and Jiwoon. Their face full with bruises. What is happening between them?

My head is filled with many thoughts and i feel something weird. My brain is trying to remember something but i can't. Suddenly my head hurts. I close my eyes. It feels like hundreds needles stab my brain.

'Hyomin are you okay?' I heard Taemin's voice. I try to response but suddenly everything turns dark.

________________________________________________

I opened my eyes and see unfamiliar ceilings. I try to wake up but someone hold my arm.

'Hyomin, are you okay? Is your head still hurt?' Taemin worried. I feel a slight pain but few seconds later it's disappear. 'Where am i?' i asked.

'You are at the infirmary. You passed out in the class so i brought you here' He explained.

I looked at my phone. Crap i need to go home now before my mom worry about me.

'Can we go home now? I'm gonna take a rest at home' I woke up and sit. Taemin nodded.

As we walk out, i saw Jiwoon stands at the garden in front the infirmary and walk towards us.

'Are you okay?' he asked. 'I'm okay' i replied. After that, he left. My head hurts again but luckily Taemin hold me.

'Be careful. Let me hold you. You can't walk in this condition. Show me the direction of your house' He put his hand on my waist to support my body.

Probably 10 minutes later, we arrived at my house. 'Hyomin-ah, are you okay?' i saw my mom run towards me. I just smile because i have no energy to talk.

'She fainted in the classroom' Taemin said. 'Oh my god, please come in' my mom took all my belongings.

'Rest well okay? Don't go to school if your head still hurt' He put me on my bed.

'Okay'

'I need to go home right now. Take care of yourself. Eat medicines and sleep well' he patted my head.

He is a nice guy. I can feel it.

PARK JIWOON'S POV

'Hyomin, are you okay' I heard Taemin's voice. I turned around and i see Hyomin fainted. I want to help her but Jungsoo stopped me.

'Jiwoon, stop. Taemin gonna punch you again if you touch Hyomin again' He said. I sighed. I can't do anything. I just watch Taemin carrying Hyomin out from the classroom.

________________________________________________

'Jiwoon, don't you wanna see Hyomin? i texted Mrs. Hyejin just now about Hyomin and she said that Hyomin still there', Jungsoo looked at his phone. That's why i love him so much. As a friend i mean. I put my things in my bag and run to the infirmary at full speed.

5 minutes already passed but i don't see any sign of Hyomin. I decided to leave but i saw Taemin and Hyomin. She looks so pale. I approached her.

'Are you okay?' i asked. She lifts her head.

I'm okay' she replied.

After that, i walked away. Thank god she is okay. I feel relieved.

At first, I don't even recognize her face when she entered the class but after i heard that she is the daughter of Song Yuwoon, it's her. No doubt.

But since the day she entered the class, she doesn't know me. I know she knows my name but it's weird. She looks at me like I'm a stranger.

I dragged her out this morning cause i want to ask her if she still remember me. Everything got ruined because of Taemin.