The Mix Up -Zayn Malik

"LAYNE MARIE GET YOUR BUTT DOWN THE STAIRS THIS INSTANT" My mother yelled at me.

We were getting ready to go to the airport. We were heading to London. I was quite excited. I've never been out of America before, so I was thrilled.

My mother has the worst OCD, about being late to places. Airport is one of her biggest fear of missing the plane.

I tucked a piece of my blonde hair into my headband placed on my head looking at my self in the mirror to see if I was presentable or not.

I grabbed my suitcase handle and started rolling it down the spiral staircase.

"Finally! Lets head out" My dad instructed.

I walked with my suitcase trailing behind me. I handed the suitcase over to my dad, while he threw it into the trunk in a hurry.

I entered the black Porsche and quickly put my head phones in. 'Vegas Girl' by Conor Maynard come on. I was officially in love with this song. It was amazing.

------------------

~Skip plane ride~

"Are we there yet??" My annoying 16 year old brother nagged on.

"Yes. We're almost there"

I rolled my eyes. How annoying can someone possibly be?

We pulled up to an enormous house.

"Woah. Who lives here?" My 10 year old sister Veronica asked.

"Your aunt. You know she is very excited to meet you" My mom cheered.

Another pointless, boring summer for me.

-------------

"So Layne" My aunt started. "I was wondering if you would go to the store to pick up a few groceries? If you don't mind. I have the list right here"

Might as well. Seeing I have nothing else better to do. I grabbed my keys and the list, heading out to my parents Porsche.

I started the car and turned the radio on. "This next song is by .. Your favorite British girl band... LITTLE MIX! Wings."

Never heard of Little Mix.. Hmm they're obviously pretty popular over here.

Everything looks so different here than in America. The houses for example. Also the weather.

I pulled up into a minimart and got out of the car. As soon as I did I was bombarded with paparazzi. Am I missing something?

"Perrie! How are you and Zayn?"

"Are you and Zayn getting married?!"

"Are you excited for your upcoming tour?!"

Tour? What tour. And who's Perrie?

I ignored them, making my way threw trying not to get blinded by paparazzi.

I quickly flung open the door and sighed in relief.

What was that all about? Why was I being treated like a celebrity? Who is Zayn and why did they assume we were getting married?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized the cashier staring at me.

"OMG ! Your Perrie Edwards!"

"Um, I sorry but I'm n-"

"It's fine! You can trust me. I won't go tweeting where you are. I promise." She smiled.

"Well that's very sweet of you. But I don't see why anyone would care where I am" I laughed a little.

"What happened to your British accent?? Omg my friends are not going to believe me, Amelia Rae Carter is speaking to thee Perrie Edwards" She smiled big.

"British? No I'm A-"

"Can I get a picture with you?! And your autograph?!" She squealed. I jumped back. What was wrong with this girl?

"Um I'm sorry but I've actually got to pick up some groceries for my aunt and get home" I told her before rushing off towards an isle looking for some eggs.

Is it me or am I being mistakin for a celebrity over here?

I took a deep breath filling up the kart with items my aunt needed. I finished and started walking towards check-out. I was a little nervous for how that girl might treat me again.

Thankfully it was a man.

I started piling my groceries on the counter when I realized the man was holding up a picture to my face.

"Your Perrie Edwards?" The man questioned.

"No.. I'm sorry"

"I know your trying to disguise yourself, but my daughter seriously looks up to you. It would mean a lot if you could sign this?" He questioned throwing the picture of a girl who looks just like me in my face.

"Can you please just check-out my stuff? I have to go"

The man huffed but obeyed. I really needed to find out who this girl was.

----------

I grabbed my groceries and headed into my aunts house. "What took you so long?"

"Traffic" I lied. Handing my aunt my groceries.

"Thank you dear" She said and put the groceries away.

"Soooo.. Do you happen to know a girl named Perrie Edwards?" I asked.

"Uh, it sounds familiar I just can't put my finger on it. Oh well. I bet it'll come to me later" She said. I nodded and got up heading to my room.

I opened my laptop and typed in 'twitter' I searches Perrie Edwards and what came up shocked me.

----

-Perrie's POV-

"Pez?" Jade asked.

"Yea?" I asked.

"You should see this interview this guy at the supermarket said about chu" She said with a worried look on her face. I furrowed my eyebrows and went over to the couch with the rest of my band mates.

Interviewer: So Perrie Edwards came into your shop today. Did you talk to her at all?

Man: you know, talking to her would be an understatement. She sounded really confused, she was in a hurry to get out of the shop, and she was really rude. I asked her for an autograph for my daughter and she said no.

Interviewer: well there you have it London. Perrie Edwards is officially a diva.

A diva? What? No. I am not a diva? I never went to the supermarket.. I never saw that man I my life. I stayed at home the whole day.

"Pez, that wasn't you, was it?" Jesy asked. I shook my head, tears about to fall from my eyes. My reputation; ruined for something I never did.

"Shhhh. It's going to be okay" Jade said comforting me.

"I need to find her" I stated.

"Huh?" Leigh asked.

"I need to find that girl. Before she ruins my career completely"

-So how was it??? Please Vote, Comment, and fan me!!

Please give me a shout out as well. And share my story!