Chapter 2.

Laynes POV-

"Like there can never be a case closed"

I shut my computer down. I just finished listening to Little Mix's whole album 'DNA'. I was really impressed. I actually loved their music.

I can't believe I actually look like Perrie. Not in a million years would I think I'd look like a celebrity. I was seriously determined to find this girl.

I quickly changed into a sweat shirt, and high waisted shorts. I slid on some boots, and put on my hood, so no one would think I was Perrie, and changed into some sunglasses.

I rushed downstairs, my boots making a 'clicking' noise as I hurried down the marble stairs.

"Where do you think your going?" Mom asked.

"I was just going to walk around London, get to know the place"

"In a hoodie and sunglasses?" She questioned, raising her eyebrows.

"Yes....." I said. She looked at me suspicious before agreeing.

"Go on" She said making a hand motion for me to leave. I gave a fake smile and rushed to the front door.

Where to look first? I thought speed walking trough the streets of London. I would be lucky if I even get to see a picture of her today. It's super crowded here.

I've been walking around for an hour, and no luck. Where would a celebrity be? Rehearsals, meetings, clubs, expensive restaurants, name-brand clothing stores, I decided a teeange, celebrity would most-likely to be seen in a shop, so I decided to go to Burberry first.

I stepped in to Burberry and was literally gawking at everything. Everything looked so expensive and luxurious.

I ignored the weird glances, from customers and workers for me wearing a sweatshirt into one of the best expensive stores.

I started walking around the store, looking for my look-alike.

I was looking around and noticed a 100 dollar bill on the ground. I was honestly so shocked. I bent down to pick it up when someone ran into me and I fell onto the marble floor. My glasses were knocked off, and my hoodie fell down.

"I am so sorry! I didn't see you there" A voice said. What's new.. I thought. "Let me help you!" The girl insisted, reaching her hand out. I looked up and the girls gasped. "Wait, Pez? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Pez? I'm not Perrie if that's who you were implying. I'm Layne"

"Oh gosh, you must of hit your head pretty hard. Let me take you to Louis' & Harry's flat. Zayn said you were goin to be there, but I guess you were running late just like me" She smiled innocently.

Louis? Harry? It rang a bell, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. The girl dragged me into her car.

One the brown headed girl got in the car, she turned to me. "Let's go"

She started the car and we were on our way.

One awkward car ride later and we were at some guys Harry and Louis' house or flat as the British call it.

She had to force me out of the car. I didn't feel like going into a strangers house.

She opened the apartment door and headed towards the elevator. When a girl ran into me. Really? Twice in a day. Shout-out to me for being invisible.

"Geez! I'm such a clutz. Sorry!" A girl yelled hurriedly.

I opened my eyes and realized my contacts were gone. "I'd love to help, and all but I've got to hit the road! Sorry again! Bye" The girl said and ran out of the building.

"Perrie, let me help you" The girl said.

"No it's fine, go ahead, without me. I'll meet you up there in a few minutes" I smiled. She nodded.

"You sure?" She questioned.

"Positive" I said trying to the best to fake smile.

"Alright" she said sounding unsure.

Lies. Once I found my contacts I was getting the heck out of here. I started running my hands on the floor, trying to find them. I heard the elavator ding, but I ignored it on a mission to find my contacts.

"Looking for these?" A British accent asked.

Fan, Comment, & Vote Please! :)

-Paige.