Mina Ashido X Male Reader Lemon: Dirty lover boy

[I gulped as she took off her clothes]
"I saw that magazine you were looking at.. your into this aint'cha?"
"I-it's so big Mina"
"You still want me don't you adorable Yinn-sama c'mon you got something you want to admit to me right?~"
"Yes- Mina I want you so badly!"
(I blushed as she pulled me close and put her arms around my shoulders)
"Mina ive never been with anyone before- f-futa is just a little kink of mine you know- and ive never done anything like this it's my first time.."
(I winced and whimpered excitedly as she trailed a finger down my chest)
"Looks like we both got a little excited
there huh cutie Yinn?~"
"Mina please I want you so badly!~"
(She came closer and whispered something in my ear that made me shiver with excitement)
"You wanna get on your knees cutie?"
(I whimpered excitedly and obeyed getting on my knees infront of her)
"Suck right now okay?~"
(I moaned a little as she thrusted her hips forward)
"M-mph~"
"Y-Yinn your surprisingly good at this~ maybe we'll do it later well.. when i'm done at least. Just a little further c'mon, you can do it~"
(I whimpered and gagged a little as my nose hit the hilt of her shaft)
"Good boy~ i-i'm gonna cum, and you will take every last bit ok cutie?~"
"M-mhm~"
(I gulped as she thrusted her hips forward pretty quickly) "Gulp~❤"
"You did good little cutie Yinn"
"Mina I.. that was a really intense experience hehe.."
"You look exhausted Yinn, you wanna take a nap with me for a little while?"
"S-sure- that sounds good"
(I got under the covers with her and blushed a deep shade of burgundy)
"Wow your really warm Yinn"

I hope you all enjoyed this part of Mina Ashido X Male Reader it was pretty enjoyable for me to make it.
See you next time for part 3😘❤