Chapter 2: It's a start..

"W-well? What is it you wanted to talk about?-"

—————
Carmelos POV:

"I'm sorry!"
I look over at the blonde confused and kinda of concerned over what he just said, and with only two words i could feel millions of questions fill my head..but of course i wasn't gonna get anywhere by standing like an idiot.

"W-what? Why are you sorry?" My words would slightly shaky and not very well spoken due to me not being very prepared for this situation-

He looked up at me tears welling up in his eyes which caused my chest to sting in a way every sad realization did.

"I-I'm sorry i made you hate me...I'm not sure why I'm saying this, but I want to get over all of this and move on... So... I'm-" before he could finish that damn sentence i cut him off.

"No. Don't say you're fucking sorry," I said feeling slightly pissed and I could see Rudy get visually shaken up by my sudden attitude switch up.

3rd POV:
Carmelos face softened as the boy boy in front of him flinched at his tone. He sighed softly and reached a hand out to Rudy's shoulder, "...I should be the one saying sorry..I treated you wrong for-...no reason...and honestly you deserve better..."

Rudolph looked up at Carmelo his scared face now softening into one of slight shock.

"And I'm also sorry you felt the need to apologize for something you didn't even provoke... so yeah," Carmelo glanced over to the side, a pit of guilt still sitting in his gut as they stood there silently.
A few minutes passed and neither of them spoke until Rudy spoke up, "..Carmelo-"

*RING RING BITCH*

The school bell went off which meant they were late. The two panicked and both ran off to their next class they had together.

Well It's a start.

///sorry it's been awhile!//