6

....their standards of bullying me are just calling me names and throwing things at me. That's when they got really angry at me when they got suspended because i told the principal they were bullying me, they beat me to death and even stabbed me a few times, they left me in the janitors room and the janitor later found me laying lifeless on the floor. I was in a coma for a few months and i eventually told my parents about the bullies and they were arrested. I got moved to a new school again and there i met blackpink. I eventually learned to trust them so i told them about my true identity" i finished.

Skz (FL, HJ, HN, SM, I.N) POV

Oh wow, i never really thought y/n gone through that.

"Oh I'm sorry about that y/n" felix said.

"It's okay, that's in the past" i said with a reassuring smile.

"Why don't we finish eating up? It's almost time for next period" i said. Everyone nodded in agreement with me.

Time skip... After school

Felix POV

School is done, we're now waiting outside for Chan hyung to pick us up. I saw y/n walk out to her car.

"Hey uh guys? Wait for me here i just need to ask y/n something, I'll be quick" i said. They nodded. I jogged up to y/n and called her name.

"Y/N!!" She turned arround smiling and waved at me.

"Hai" she said.

"Hey y/n can i uh get your number?" I asked a pink tint visible on my cheecks.

"Oh sure" she said and gave me her number.

"Thanks y/n" i said smiling at her.

"I'll see you tomorrow" i waved and jogged back to the rest. I smiled still thinking of the fact that i got her number.

"What happened to you hyung? You keep smiling like an idiot" I.N said with a cheeky smile. My ears turn red.

"Oh? What did you ask y/n huh?" Han said teasing me.

"Stop i only asked her about the project that was due next week" i lied.

"Oh really huh" seungmin said.

"Y/n iloveyou" hyunjin said to han and made kissy faces to each other, oh god. They continued on teasing me until Chan hyung came.

"Hop in" hyung said. They were laughing when we entered. I sunk in my seat embarrassed.

"Ugh this is gonna be a long ride" i rolled my eyes.

Y/n POV

I walked out of the school and straight to my car. I heard someone call my name. I turned and saw Felix.

"Haii" i said.

"Hey y/n can i uh get your number?" He asked with a pink tint visble on his cheecks.

"Cuteee" i chuckled.

"Sure" i gave him my number.

"Thanks y/n" he said smiling.

"I'll see you tomorrow" he said waving at me and jogged back to his friends. I can see him getting teased by his friends, i chuckled and went in my car. I drove back home, greeted my parents ,went to my room, changed into something comfortable and flopped on my bed. I took a quick nap. Few minutes later.... i woke up to the sound of my phone beeping. I looked at it and saw that i got a message from an unknown number. Hmm? who could this be?

Uknown: hai y/n :>

Me: who is this?

Unknown: it's Felix hehe

Me: oh hi Felix, i didn't realize it was you

Felix: hehe it's ok, how are you?

Me: ohh I'm fine thank you and you?

Felix: ohh I'm fine too

We talked for a few more hours then mom called me down for dinner. We ate and i came back to my room, brushed my teeth and driffted off to sleep.

Morning...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, i did my morning routine and picked an outfit.

Outfit

Makeup

Makeup

Hair

I went downstairs ate breakfast with my parents

I went downstairs ate breakfast with my parents. I bid them goodbye and went to the garage and picked my car and drove to school.

Car

Time skip

Time skip......

Again everyone is looking at me and gossiping. I ignored them and went inside the school. I gathered my things and went to my first class. The teacher entered and started teaching us.