Intoduction ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

"Yawn" Marinette woke up from a rather amazing dream about her and her crush Adrien Agreste being more than just "friends". How Marinette wished she could speak to Adrien as confidently as she did in her dreams not only would Adrien probably admire her but maybe want to be more than just friends with her. In reality, Marinette knew that only in her wildest dreams her and Adrien would actually be a real thing as she is usually a stuttering mess around him. Every time he was around Marinette would always stumble over her words and be lost in thought luckily only she could hear.

Her best friend Alya always had her back though and tried to cheer her up whenever these stupid stuff happen. If I'm being honest it's quite embarrassing even for Marinette, she always tried to tell Adrien how she felt not that it wasn't already obvious enough, but she never got the courage or the time to actually go up to him and confess what she was thinking about 99% of the time being ladybug and all....

Marinette had other duties to take care of the other half of the time with being ladybug and having to fight crime all the time, and chat noir her partner didn't make matters any better with his horrible cat puns that somehow always seemed to bring a giggle to her determined face but hiding it with a cough or a sneeze. Marinette never wanted to admit that she actually had fun when on duty fighting akumas with chat noir by her side she didn't want to go any farther with him then just "partners".

But one morning everything changed.....