Chapter 4

Anika who couldn't sleep went to the living room and has seen Shivaay and Tej in a heated argument as well as Omkara protecting Gauri, but she decided to a remain a mute spectator because even she had asked Gauri angrily why she did this to her? .  While the rest of the Oberoi Clan was impatiently waiting for Khanna to bring the cctv footages of the stairs at the time of Anika's fall.  Omkara had not left his hold on Gauri and she was also weeping in his chest continuously.

After about 10 - 20 minutes Khanna came with the footage and played it , but shock would be an understatement for the Oberois except Tej, Omkara and Shakthi who had strongly believed that Gauri wouldn't do such a thing. It was clearly evident in the video how the maid herself had pushed Anika down the stairs, as well as Gauri standing their shocked. Shivaay didn't know how to react, Omkara turned and as a furious lion asked to the already shivering maid : Why did you do this ?

The maid who had been working in Oberoi Mansion for some years now,  was well aware on how Omkara behaved when he is angry. But she remained silent but on being threatened by Tej she decided to disclose for whom she had done this bad deed 

Maid :  Sir Pinky Ma'am had made me do it....

Silence filled Oberoi Mansion, none of them spoke a word.

Pinky : What are you saying? Why would I kill my own grandchild? Shivaay she is lying... Shakthiji this girl is lying.....

Tej : Shut up Pinky . Sensing that the whole family is against her and not hearing any of her pleas, she knew that her deed is revealed, so she turned furious shocking everyone.

Pinky : I only did it, What will you do? I don't want her (pointing to Anika) this middle class girl to give birth to my Shivaay's child. ( She came running towards Shivaay and said ) beta i was just protecting you. If that child was born she would use that child to continue her living in Oberoi Mansion. I want you to marry someone from our status, not an orphan girl like her...

Before she could say anything else Shivaay roared : STOP!!!!, making everyone alert. 

Shivaay : I hadn't known you were so cruel to kill your own grandchild. I hate you Mo... no... Mrs. Pinky Singh Oberoi, from today onwards you are not my mother. 

Pinky was shocked to see the hatred for her in Shivaay's eyes.    

Next it was Omkara's turn to bombard her with questions...
But chotimaa why did you make Gauri the culprit.
Pinky : Om these two girls are not suitable to be Oberoi Bahu. She doesn't have education, she is just fifth pass....
Om : Enough Chotimaa
Thus turning to Shivaay : Shivaay Singh Oberoi do you want to slap her more and Rudra Singh Oberoi, do you want to shout at her more.
Both Shivaay and Rudra looked at Om with guilt.  He hold Gauri's hand and left to his room, It was then something caught Shivaay's attention. It was an envelope, he wondered what was it, then saw it was for Omkara Singh Oberoi and it was torn means that Om had read it.  Shivaay glanced at it and fell to the couch with a thud. Rudy, Anika  joined him while the Elder Oberois stood their teary eyed. Shivaay was too shocked to react, his own mother has killed his child, he had misunderstood even slapped his sister, tears rolled down his cheeks. Suddenly he stood up from his place shocked and everyone followed his gaze and stood numb seeing Omkara and Gauri with their bags ready to leave....

Om : I  am leaving this mansion, where my wife isn't trusted. From today I am not Omkara Singh Oberoi just Omkara and she would not be an Oberoi bahu she would be Mrs. Omkara.