Wednesday

Today is Wednesday which means taehyung needs to get ready and meet his fake wife.
But he got a little scared. Not because of the girl his going out with today, is because what if jisoo has the same problems like rosé and Lisa?
What if he couldn't get his dream girl.
Oh and yea taehyung spent his whole night watching videos about her. Her kindness and cuteness really hit him.
He watched one after one after one. He didn't even have time to sleep.
And if he did, his mind can't get off of how beautiful she is.
Even though he havnt met her she know that she will be great for him.
But will she have the same feeling? This question has been in his mind for hours.
We have to wait till tomorrow.

He had finish his daily routine and want down waiting for the guest.
Today he didn't eat breakfast because his parents wants him to have dinner with the girl's family.
Taehyung asked why.
"It's their request."
Taehyung rolled his eye.
A bmw car pulled up.
"Son their driver will be taking you to their house, also Jennie will be in the car too so please behave."
His dad said.
Taehyung just nodded and went into the car.
He saw a girl wearing a full Chanel.
He got in the car and sat down.

Taehyung POV
"Uh are you not gonna introduce yourself?"she said with a bratty tone.
"Taehyung. Kim taehyung." I said with a annoyed tone.
"Mhph yeah yeah well I know you are gonna married me cause if you don't know I'm rich and famous so I don't need to worry about anything." The female said proudly.
I didn't say anything. Cause I DO NOT want to deal with crap.
When we arrive at her house it wasn't even THAT BIG.
Not to brag or anything but my house was like x3 bigger.
Of course I didn't said that Lisa and Rosé told me to be nice to everyone even people like those.
"Hold my Chanel bag."
"Uh I am not your servant or anything."
"But you're my husband ?"
"Uh sorry who said that I am your husband?"
" ha you will not be choosing those peasant over me right? Like do you see so rich I am? Of course you are gonna chose me."
"Sorry ma'am i do not care about how rich you are."
"Hm you still chose me afterwards just wait until you see."
After saying that she throw her Chanel bag at me which I didn't catch it.
"UM EXCUSE ME? Did you just made my Chanel bag land on the ground?"
"If you're not blind then yes."
"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT COST? IT COSTED MORE THAN YOU!!"
"Really? I wanna know how much it cost."
"40,000"
(I made this up lol)
"Wow it's the same number I will make in a day."
I said with a smirk.
"UGH."
Well today is already starting off bad.
We had breakfast and i ignore every questions she asked me. Cause i don't have time for her stupid and annoying question.
After that she even have the audacity to ask me to take her shopping.
But I can't say no because I'm her "fake husband "for the day.
When we arrive at the mall I thought that I will only be sitting by the side and not doing anything.
I was wrong.
First she went to the Chanel store an picked out a lot of items. I was okay with that because I thought that she will be paying for herself since she if "rich", BUT NO. SHE ASKED ME TO USED MY CREDIT CARD.
"Bae your credit card."
WHO IN THE HELL IS BAE AND HOW CAN YOU JUST ASKED SOMEONE FOR YOUR CREDIT CARD AFTER PICKING OUT SO MANY FREAKING THINGS!!
Since we I'm front of the cashier and I don't want to be embarrassed, I gave her my credit card.
I can't believe I did that.
"Aaa thank you bae." She said while hugging my arm.
When we went out she even asked me to carry HER STUFF.
"WTF why did you call me bae and why did you use my credit card we aren't even together! AND STOP HUGGING MY ARM."
"Because you are my husband."
"I AM NOT."
"You are."
"Who said I was gonna pick you?"
"Well cause you can only pick me I'm pretty and rich what could go wrong?"
"EVERYTHING ,YOU DONT HAVE A NICE HEART!"
"But I'm rich and I'm pretty so it doesn't really matters."
"If your "rich" then why don't you pay for your own things?
"Because I don't wanna waste my money."
"But it's okay you have a lot right."
"Just hold my bag and give me your credit card!"
Before I can talk she took the credit card that was in my hand and went to another store.
I have no choice to chase her.
"Wow isn't this really pretty?" She asked .
"Yeah yeah." I said as you can tell I was SUPER ANNOYED.
"Um excuse me how much is this?"
"40,000"
"Woo perfect can you hav this packed for me?"
"Um excuse me do you know what your doing? 40,000 IS A LOT!"
"Awww the ceo'son of the biggest company in Korea is worrying about his money!"
I gave her a annoyed look.
"Anyways Please pack this for me thank you."
"What are you thinking!?" I said I was totally pissed off.
"Aww it's okay come on don't be sad that your money is gone after you marry me we can share since I guess you don't get payed that much."
I grabbed my credit card and told her I'm not spending the rest of my day with her and ready to go.
"Heh I'm still your only options beside those peasants!"
I turned my head back.
"And if that how it works I will kindly chose those peasants than you, and I believe you don't even know you they are."
Then I went back to my car and drove off not even caring how will she get back.

ALSO SORRY I MADE THUSDAY INSTEAD OF WEDNESDAY
HELLO IM SO SORRY TO MAKE JENNIE'S CHARTER SO BAD I LOVE HER!
Anyway thanks for 300+ reads I was so happy I almost cried HVUGCHTNSXN
ANYWAYSSSSS see you in the next chap!