𝟕

A Queen is a queen, don't care about the fucking crown.❜

Amber fell asleep on the cozy bed that was incredibly comfortable. She thought that a new place will never suit her but it was wrong. She was sleeping under the fluffy grey blanket. Her jet black messy straight hair was sticking out.

Obviously, she was tired because of the journey and her arguments with Ferret Volturi took a lot energy to gather up interesting taunts. But someone was knocking on the door of her bedroom.

Panicking, Amber spranged up on the bed still drowsy. She walked towards the door, opening it and stared at the raven haired girl blankly.

The raven haired girl was pretty and really skinny with dark burgundy eyes in a confident position. Her burgundy eyes were scanning Amber with a confused look since Amber took her black blazer off and had her white shirt's first 4 buttons undone with her messy hair not to mention her drowsy eyes.

"I am Renata and I believe, you are Amber?" The raven haired girl more like stated instead of asking. She did hear the rumors of the kings meeting with their sassy human mate. A nasty filthy human with poor clothing sense.

"Yes. I am Amber Swan. Now,tell me your purpose." Amber stated, looking at Renata with her boring gaze. Obviously, she noticed those sneaky dirty looks, Renata was giving her.

Of Course, middle class girl is behaving as of she owns this place, Renata thought to herself as she sent one of those fake smile at Amber. "Well mistress,the masters have assigned me as your personal bodyguard."

"Of Course, they have assigned you," Amber's lip curled up in a half smirk. "They hire bitches a lot."

"What are you trying to say?" Renata played innocent. Amber rolled her eyes, witnessing her drama.

"Look, I don't like pity or anything. If you are geniunely nice to me then be geniune but," Amber paused. "Don't pretend. This hurts." She seemed to be in deep thoughts.

"Look," Renata sighed, "I don't wish to be a bitch with you. But there are some," She looked at Amber, "Bitches who will try to bully you and you will be alone. So, don't let them take any chances. Wear something classy, so that they feel jealous from your shine."

Amber laughed after listening to her. "We both should become friends! You are so badass." Amber complimented.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

Don't forget to:

Vote
&
Comment

If want to,then follow.

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

What you think about Renata and Amber becoming BFF?