victor braids your hair

This is for sleepysheep-uwu also MOTHER GIVE ME YOUR FRICKEN KNEE CAPS 🔫👁️👁️ OR PAY THE PRICE also theirs a serious part and a joke part you can read both if U want the joke one will be hell for victor though... I'm sorry that you know me irl Rosieandhannah

Victors pov: normal

I was sitting at my desk working in some documents and reading threw Y/N's reports. Which was awful as always. A chuckle left my lips and I stood up and pushed my black chair in. I walked down the hall into the kitchen seeing a certain dummy filling a hot water bottle. I decided to watch her actions a bit to see if she will fail to do this to. And I was right. She spilt the hot water into her self. "OUCH" she yelped.
I rush to her side taking the kettle and the hot water bottle out of her hands and putting it down. I then rushed to the freezer grabbing some ice packs and putting it on where she got burnt.
"I'm sorry..." She was on the edge of tears.
I picked her up bridle style and took her to our room placing her down on our soft mattress. I picked up her brush from the bathroom and came back to her sitting right behind her and pulling her onto my lap. I slowly dragged the brush from her (colour) locks. Once I finished I kissed the top of her head and started to braid it. Folding the hair in a certain pattern over and over again. She seemed to have calmed down but still in pain. Once I put the hair tie in I took her out of my lap and plac d her in front of me. "Victorrrr"
She wined and looked up at me with her puppy eye gaze. I sighed before saying "Alright dummy you can sit in my lap again." Her eyes lit up as she sat down in my lap but facing me this time.
She smiled and kissed me.
"I love you!" She said while giving me her bright smile that I love so much.
"I love you to"

Victors pov: joke

It was a Saturday evening when all of a sudden a dummy called for me. I got out of my desk and made my way to the living room where she was. "Yes miss stupid" in return she threw a (beep) TABLE AT ME!
"WHAT THE (beep) Y/N?!?!"
I yelled at her clearly mad.
" BRAID MY HAIR (beep)"
She throw more stuff at me as she says that.
I grab her wrist and pull her into a hug then picking her up and throwing her onto the bed. I then got the brush from the bathroom and stroked her hair with it. I then platted it.
"Thanks... Now come with me"
She then grabbed my wrist and dragged me all the way to the car and pushed me into the passengers seat.
She drove at a high pace to where Lucien lived and got two things from the car boot. She climbed up the house and dumped a bunch of gasoline on the top of his house then set it on fire and she hopped down.
I stared at the fire wondering if he is inside or not. She then dragged me to the car again and gave me a sudden kiss.
"Love you" was all she said before going into the car and falling asleep on the passengers seat.
"Love you-"