✨육✨

<touch me>

requested by msanxhez :-

a vincenzo x male reader oneshot

key🔑:~
y/n - your name
h/c- hair colour
to my female readers u are free to customize the male person or idk-

'...he pressed his finger against the boy's lips and motioned him to not say a word. the sub obeyed. They then kissed each other lustfully as their tongues danced with each other. The dom used the kiss as a distraction to slide his member inside. He then began to thrust causing the sub to moan the top's name like his life depended on it...'

"y/n, what are you doing?" vincenzo asked making a sudden outburst causing y/n to slam his personal computer shut scared that he might damage the computer screen.

"vincenzo...y-you almost gave me a heart attack" y/n told his apartment roommate while clutching a hand on his chest.

vincenzo smirked and declared, "thats my speciality ;)"

y/n did an eyeroll and heaved a sigh. "what do you want vincenzo?"

"i just wanted to see what you're up to" vincenzo replied innocently.

"im not writing anything i-i swear" the writer stuttered.

vincenzo noticed that the other boy was lying. vincenzo knew definitely what y/n was doing, so he decided to play along for a while.

vincenzo walked over to where y/n was and occupied the vacant spot on the couch. He scooted over beside the now panicking y/n.

"are you sure you are not writing any...explicit content?" vincenzo enquired.

y/n never told anyone about that little 18+ smut he was writing on wattpad, not even his roommate, so how would he know that? y/n decided to play it cool.

"n-No" y/n answered. he's stuttering again. way to go y/n, you were definitely 'not stuttering' at all and 'playing it cool'

"you're a bad liar" vincenzo said and chuckled while he removed a few hair strands from y/n's h/c hair.

y/n's cheeks turned into a shade of pink. His eyes travelled across the room hoping to find a distraction or something to avoid vincenzo being illegally attractive.

but vincenzo is inevitable.

"look at me" vincenzo ordered. y/n had no other choice but to follow suit. vincenzo said nothing but observed y/n's features. his eyes then lingered on y/n's plump lips for a little bit too long. y/n then noticed vincenzo making eye contact with him and moving at a closer range towards him.

y/n's breathing quickened and his face was burning. 'is he about to do what i think he's about to do' y/n thought.

"the eggs are burning" y/n said hoping that this would alert vincenzo because its true. vincenzo muttered a curse in italian and tend to the burnt eggs.

later that day:-

vincenzo invited a few people over the apartment since today is a friday.

"ill go get the beer" y/n suggested. vincenzo nodded in agreement. after y/n got the beer and other neccesities for the little get-to-gether, he joined vincenzo and his circle of friends and aquaintances.

"im bored we should do something fun", this random guy began.

"how about truth or dare", someone named jang hanseo suggested.