Chapter 3

Warning May cause boners lol jk. Continue reading hope you enjoy. If you like it like this chapter. Thanks

He grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the couch. I smile and blush he does the same. He lays on top of me and pins me down kissing me. He takes off his shirt and I look at his abs and smile he looks into my eyes and kisses my neck, he turns so I'm on top I kiss him and take off my shirt( I have a tanktop underneath) he blushes and I smile. We start to make out . When we hear the floor creak behind me. We both jolt up and I grab my sweatshirt to hide the hickeys on my chest and neck.

"Did I just interrupt something? " Max says with a smirk. She laughs.

"Where's Danny and Crystal? "

"uh..um they went to the store. " I say stuttering.

" Well Baily invited us to a party so show up if you want to, otherwise be safe." she chuckles and leaves.

I look at Dylan "well that was close." We both start to laugh. "want to watch a movie? " he asks me

"Sure what movie? "

"I dont know, a scary one so we can cuddle? " he says blushing, but we both know that we won't be watching the movie.

A few hours later

The movie was over and we watched the whole thing. I look at him and he takles me on the bed, he "accidentally" touched my ass she I just looked into his eyes. He leans close and kisses me, I smile after and take back off my sweatshirt smiling. I can see him blushing, I smirk. He leans in close and kisses me passionately, he turns again so I'm on top and he slaps my ass, I look at him and see him smiling I roll my eyes and kiss him.
I'm too lazy to actually put what happens but you can kinda guess

He turns to look at me laying there on the bed in the living room, we are both completely naked when I fall asleep in his arms.