Luna was giggling with Bumblebee as she sat on the rock near the pool. She laughed when Sideswipe was swimming away from Sunstreaker.

Bumblebee felt relaxed near Luna, also watching the twins.

The little girl was giggling as she laid down and put her hand in the water.

The water was warm to the touch. Sunstreaker was angry at Sideswipe because the mech said something.

"I don't get it." Luna looked up at everyone as she sat up. She pushed her hair back behind her shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Optimus asked her.

"Are there more of your kind in this building? Or are there not?" Luna was wondering.

"Yes. Not too far from us is another pod. We don't usually get along with them, but share some information," Ironhide answered.

Luna was confused on what he meant by not get along and looked to Bumblebee for some answers.

"They are a different pod. Some don't get along with each other, but some do," Bumblebee explained.

Luna nodded her head in understanding. "So, like how sharks and alligators don't get along?" She looked up at Optimus as she asked that.

Optimus sighed and shook his head at what Luna said.

Luna tilted her head at him. She wondered how it wasn't like that.

"It's just hard to explain, Luna. Madison? What is planned for the day?" Optimus asked the human adult.

"I need to introduce Luna to the Decepticons so she can get used to them." Luna jumped in the water and swam away from the land area.

Bumblebee swam after her and wondered why she did that.

More people to meet? I'm shy around everyone, I don't want to be more shy! Luna thought to herself as she swam away.

Ironhide had gone in front of her and caught her by the arms.

Luna glared at him while baring her teeth. She didn't want to meet other people today.

Ironhide growled back, there was no way for her to start testing his patience and no way of escaping either.

Luna looked away and looked at the sandy floors and noticed some shiny pearls.

Ironhide brought Luna back to the surface and handed her back to her mother.

Madison held Luna and sighed. She knew her daughter's shyness was probably be the reason why her daughter refused to make friends with any other kids her age, but Luna needed to have normal friends, not just her friends from the sea.

Ironhide waved goodbye to the two, before disappearing into the water. Bumblebee came back up to give Luna some of the pearls.

The blondish-brown haired little girl looked at the pearls and smiled as she gently took them from him. "Thanks, Bumblebee."

"No problem." Bumblebee smiled and nodded his helm.

Luna giggled and Madison smiled softly at that before she turned around and walked out of the room with Luna waving to Bumblebee.

They all watched the two leave, before disappearing into the water.

Luna looked at one pearl and smiled as her mother walked away from the Automers' pool room.

Mikaela went to talk to Madison and told her the new progress of the three Mers.

Madison smiled and nodded her head as she placed Luna on the ground and the little girl was still looking at the pearls.