Chapter 1: All Colors Fading

Flashback: "Today is album burning day. Please file out to the back and let's not give into this satanic demonic music!" The pastor preached about the music that we were supposed to bring from our "possessed children."

I was, to them, one of those possessed children, although this genre gave me a meaning in life and strength. None of the bands or artists I've listened to were of such sort.

I was the only one in the church still sitting with no album in my hands. The one who is the only one with dyed black hair, all black cloths, tattoos and piercings. I was the antichrist to them. They thought if I was in church long enough God would save me. Never worked.

My boyfriend, future husband, was next to me, we look very similar. We both have long black hair, tattoos, piercings, wearing all black. "What do we do my muse?" He holds my hand, in the other an album his father forced him to burn. I squeeze his hand. "Let's run away." "Are you fucking crazy? We would get caught or thrown in prison. Remember last time?" "I know how to do it! Follow my lead."

We get up and follow the group. Questions running through my head. Will we actually run away this time? What will happen if we do? The police and both our parents said if we run away; they would separate us, or worse.

"My love, please, let's just burn it. I have hundreds more." He locks onto my arm. I turn to him, placing my hands in his. "Darling, let's do it. I can take no longer; Nike and Anna are waiting for us at our spot. I know this will work." I tried to reassure him everything was gonna be fine; I was the one who needed the reassurance.

"Now you two, burn that album and be released by Satan's demons! Praise Jesus!" The pastor shouts to us. I pretend I'm getting my album; which was actually a gun I got from Nike. I tap Juilliard three times letting him know my plan.

"Dear Lord of all! Heal these two from the fires of hell and save them in your loving embrace!" The pastor lifts his arms up and; bang. The bullet went straight into his heart. Juilliard shots the deacons and elders while I shoot the security cameras.

We run as fast as we could. The police were on our track. "We must run faster my dear!" I shout to him. "I cannot. My legs are hurting. " he stumbles. "AGGGGHH!" I turn back to see him crippled on the ground. The cop was only inches from him. Juilliard looked at me saying I must go. End flashback

"Selena, you alright? You must had another nightmare." My good friend Ricki rubbed my shoulder. "I did, it was the same. This one is probably the last one though." I sit up and turn on the tv. Oh no. Today can't be the day. The government along with the religious authorities have turned the world into a living hell. "Shit, what are we gonna do? The legion is still training and reviving from the last war."

I cannot believe this. It's worse than last year. The flashbacks if the horrid events. Blood, tears, everything. I cringed at the fact that the religious authorities on the tv were my middle school. I sadly went to a religious private academy. Thanks parents.

"Fuck these guys. Let's just get the team running and trained as soon as possible. I'm gonna have to lead them. You lead them for so long and I don't want you to die in this one. " "What? No I will, we need you alive. You are our best friend. " her voice gets weak. "I know you guys don't want me to die but I must. This is gonna be my fight. " "You have the soul of Alissa and the spirit of Angela. I will not argue with you anymore but I still hold strong to my beliefs."

"Thank you. Now let's get the team ready. " I sit on the side of my bed when all f a sudden Ricki gets a message from the goddesses. "SELENA YOU MUST FIND THE GODDESSES IN THEIR PLACES TO GAIN THE ULTIMATE POWER! TAKE TWO WEAK WARRIORS AND TWO STRONG ONES! GO NOW BEFORE THE WAR! PEACE!" Ricki falls back onto the bed. "That was the goddess Simon. The goddesses can help us!" "Praise this day! Alright let's get going!"