chapet 1: joxy

Josh and roxy were walking on the beach, all by themself.  josh thinks "haha roxy got big booba" he said, roxy said "big poopy" they walked to their beachside home.  josh le bosh said "i want to stab gosh"
"ok poggers lakaksjjf;sjdf;"
josh cooked food for roxy, little did she know, josh had cummed into the meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when roxy ate it she thought to herself "am i pregat from this maeal??????????????" josh replied with "maybe lmao" when they got in bed, josh pulled down his pants to show his big big big big big 23 inch cock. roxy was impress! yo mama. josh pulled his pants up "oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!" when josh was sleep..... roxy got out of house!!!! roxy get in car and frive ti jay home!!!! and they had the seg!! but then roxywa s pregat......................................................................................

roxy went home to josh and jsosh was wake!! he say "grrrrrrrrrrrr................................................................................................................................................................................................... you cheateign on mee???//??????/???!!!!!!!!1!"
roxy asay "yeds!!"

josh thoough "fiegn!!!" so he left and went to whoever aria is. he spank aria and aria say "yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

josh pregated her.  but then argi a said "i lesban" josh saya d "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo"

"im sotgyd josh" aria say. josh go bakc home where rogy was giving birth. josh said "omg!!!!1" rocys gacve birth to baby girl name willow. 

end of chaperter 1