ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1|| 𝕊𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙!

☆*: .。.You wake up to your ears ringing and a loud noise in your ears, "God fucking damnit". Emma is sitting on the bed with a air horn, "Good morning sussy baka did you sleep good?". She asks in a  giddy tone, "Why the hell are you so smiley?". You ask your friend.

"Because we are going to the water park aka the piss water land where I kicked a pregnant lady while going down the slide!" (A/N THAT ACTUALLY HAPPNED FUN FACT ALSO EMMA IS MY IRL NAME SO UR STUCK WITH AUTHOR-CHAN AS UR BFF). "Oh yeah! Damn that sounds fun let get get changed into my swim suit real quick". You say as Emma walks out with the air horn.

TIME SKIP

You get dressed into my bathing suit and walk out the door, "WOO you look amazing Y/n absoluetly gorgeous!". Emma has always been the type to hype you up no matter what, "Thanks nerd". You reply in a joking tone, "Now come on! We have to make it before there's no parking spaces!". Emma grabs the car keys as you run with her grabbing the bag with the things you need.

TIME SKIP I DONT LIKE WRITING ABOUT DRIVING

You make it to the water park and start putting on spray sun screen getting Emma to help spray your back as you do the same, "Ok! I'll see you here in about 4 hours!". You say as you run into the water park going onto the largest slide in the whole water park but while getting up the final steps you bump into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry I-". You apologize before looking up seeing him on the flat part next to the slides on the ground, "Oh my god I didn't mean to! Oh god can I do anything to make this up I'm so sorry!".

The man with a hat on wearing small yellow duck swim trunks and the background is dark blue with light blue dots barely spread around his swimming trunks, "Oh! It's ok I'm Alex you don't have to apologize!". 

You stand up and lend a hand to him, he takes it and stands up realizing you were about the same height (or not i just know most readers are below quackitys height or its the same soo)

"You seem really nice, and I never caught your name". He says, "Oh! I'm Y/n, and you seem nice to! Maybe wanna hang out?". You say as he nods his head the lady tells you and Alex to go on and go so you go first and wait for Alex.

 He comes down and you go to the Lazy River. (idk i just thought of that) You share a two floaty and talk and share laughs for about 3 hours  and you finally get out, "Do you wanna meet my friends?". He asks as you nod following him.

You see a boy wearing flame patterned trunks with a white background and a lip piercing with a scruffy wet black hair, they were pretty cool looking. You also see someone with brown hair with greenish-blueish swirl with a purple background on it they seemed sweet.

"Oh Quackity your back! Who's that?". The black haired man asks as you wave at both of them, You kind of confused why they called Alex, Quackity. The brown haired man waves back with a smile as Alex opens his mouth.

"The one with flames is sapnap or Nick and the other one with the teal-ish swirl is Karl! Karl, Sapnap, meet Y/n!". I nod as sapnap speaks up, "Nice to meet you Y/n! Also you may have wondered why I called Alex, Quackity its because that's his nickname also what are your pronouns? We all go by He/Him by the way!." Sapnap says

"I go by (your pronouns)!" You smile as you hear Emma yelling for you. You turn around and you see Emma running to you, "WHAT THE FUCK Y/N THE POOL IS CLOSING IN 2 MINUTES AND I FIND YOU TALKING TO PEOPLE IVE NEVER SEEN LIKE WHAT HEY MAMAS?".

 Sapnap gasps as Emma catches her breath, You hear the speaker call out the Water Park is closing as you grab your phone, pen, and paper from your bag that Emma was holding and start writing, "Here is my number so we can talk more it was nice seeing you!".

WORDS 725