How it began

I was in my room and my sister had friends over, my parents had been away for about a week now. They were gone on vacation for a month so we had about two weeks left of me and my sister taking care of each other. I was playing steam games when suddenly my sister burst through the door and said "get over here we're playing truth or dare!" Before grabbing my arm and pulling me to her room, I tried to protest but I went along with it because I had nothing to do and I kinda wanted to see what kind of friends my sister hangs out with. She brings me to her room and all of her friends are sitting in a circle on the bed, I look at all of her friends and get a bit nervous. I never had hung out with this many girls before, even though it was only three other girls. One of them says to her "ok you completed your dare to get your brother to join in who's turn is it?" And another says "well I mean crystal because she had just gotten a dare." Crystal sat down on her bed and pulled me onto the bed as well. I sit down wondering what I was getting myself into. Crystal then turned to me and said "truth or dare?" I then responded with "uh- I guess dare" thinking what could the worst think to happen be.