Love At Frist Sight

Was a very tipical day in London I recently moved baout a year ago I wanted a new life a new change I had to leave everything behind long distance relationship it was very difficult at first, but we got used to it. We had made plans to see each other again. I was not used to the new place here, I felt lonely for couple months. But things changed one day to another. I Aurora is gonna make a better new life. On the next I decided to go out and explore more maybe look someone or pet to keep me compay. "alright how should i start my day?" I headed out weather was really nice compared to other days. "I think I won't need my umbrella today seems nice." at the same time something felt odd but I currently ignored it because I wasn't gonna let anything bring me down. Made my way to go see Big Ben. Ended up Cutting through alley's to make my trip there faster.

A man wearing all black. I looked back real quick to find that person walking towards me. Took a right turn down another alley looked up the sky dark clouds started to build up "shit my umbrella!" As I walked faster looking back. Kept walking as he kept approaching me. Down the alley I started to see the busy streets and people. "Maybe is I keep going I can lose him in the crowd." Rain started to drop down quick. I came to an end I didn't know where to turn. Started to panicking didn't have anywhere else to go I looked back, the men was getting more closer. I glanced to my left and to my right I can across a man and he looked at me as if he knew what was going on came up to me. Rain poured down I was getting completely drenched. As he helded his hand out to me. "Grab my hand trust me." And smiled I was currently heisting very much as the other men approached near me trying to grab my arm the other men grabbed my other and pulled me close to him as I gasped "I've been looking all over for you don't ever get out of my sight again." My heart was racing so fast that I cried in his arms. I wanted to say thank you so badly but i didnt know how to. The man that was following me had left furiously out of our sight. "Let me take you to your home". I was to nervous and scared to tell him where I live. "I-don't have a place to stay." As I looked down. "Ok well I'll take you to my place for now how does that sound?" He pulled out an umbrella to put over me and him and grabbed my waist while walking away. I was still so shocked still. "Um..May i ask you something?" At the same I heisted and he glanced me. "Yeah sure go head." I honestly didn't bothered asking anymore. It was a kinda of a long trip just to get to his apartment as once we arrived I realized it was the same location as mine was. I didn't say anything I'm still scared of what happened today. "If you don't mind my place is little messy been really busy lately with somethings but make your self at home." Smiled at me opened the door for me I wanted to ask so many questions but nothing wouldn't come out of my mouth. I stepped in it was a really nice place had a nice view with a balcony you were able to see all of London up here it was beautiful.

I glanced at him for bit deeply felt something I just wasn't sure what it was. "I uh really love the view you got." I quickly said to him I was shaking so much and above that freezing from all the wet clothes from the rain. "Oh yes it's very lovely but it get lonely up here when you don't have anyone to watch the view." He just looked at me and smiled. I still haven't bothered asking his name. "Sir..?" As I walked to him. "Yes?" He respond "well I would like to know your name if that's ok with you.?" I asked scared. He gave me a small giggle looked at me "my name is Damian and your name is young lady.?" I gasped a little "my name is a-aurora." I didn't get no response back. He took off his jacket then his shirt seeing his hair flip froward when he takes of his shirt was very majestic he run his fingers through his hair putting back in place I blushed and looked away. "i'll get a nice warm bath ready for you." I didn't respond maybe i should of said something back but I just to focused on how he looked it was like if i just fell in love like love at first sight. He led me to the bathroom felt the warm steam coming when he opened the door it felt so nice. "um-may I ask you something.?" looked away. "yeah sure go head." smiled at me. "Why are you doing this.?" he came closer to me and placed his hand my cheeck. "A beautiful young lady like should'nt haven through something like that today and well i had to step in." i just stayed speechless not knowing how to react. "well is there some way to repay for what you did today?" he walked away smiling and closed the door "enjoy i left some clothes for you on the chair." Got in the bath it was so hot it just felt nice that i could of just taken a nap right at it. Took me about an hour in there it was just to enjoyable no one hasn't done this in years after that accident. At the sametime I felt like there was something I needed to remeber but, i just couldn't.

      Starting to doze off in the bath I heard the door open slightly "Hey are you alright.?" no response at all. I did hear him, but I decided to ignore it for now. An hour passed the water was getting cold. I decided to get out of the bath. to scared to get out of the bathroom. I had to trust my gut and just go with it. Got dressed, dried my hair out. As I stepped out of the bathroom very dark couldn't see much to where I was going, but a small ray of light that shinned from moon I was able to see a little bit. found him already sleeping in his bed. tipped toed out of the room. accidently tripped over a chair hitting my knee. Bed sheets rustled when he moved, ran out of the room before he could see me. Went to the couch, sat down deeply started to think. "what am I doing here." "Can't be here with this man I'm in a relationship." This whole distant wasn't really feel right either, but neither staying here with this guy I just met. "He seems really sweet for helping me today." I kept in my thoughts. After all he did save my life. How I repay him. I asked myself so many times couldn't think of anything. Made me so tired that I passed out.