Chapter 10

"Why , what is it?"

Jungkook and I met at my office late night, He took his phone out and showed me a letter

"Look"

I took the phone to my hands and read it. This was the letter

Dear Jeon Jungkook,

I'm Mr. Wook , your manager. I had to take a current decision for you individually. You have to date y/n within this month itself. In here I almost don't care about your preference. y/n agreed for this , date with you. Let me know a exact date that you can start the date.

Thank you.

"Did you agreed for this ?"

"Stop ! Jungkook are you serious to ask me a question like this ? you know that what's the relationship between me and Taehyung. H-how could they ?"

My body was too heavy even my legs can't bare it. I feel like my legs are losing the ground. I was crying hardly. I can't stop my tears falling from my eyes. It was non stop. Why they took a sudden , confused decision like this ? if I say this to Taehyung he will leave this career. but I won't let it happen.

"It's fake Jungkook. I didn't got a massage like this still"

"You will get it soon. But why they thought of a date ? what's the profit they earn through this date?"

"Jungkook , don't keep this on Taehyung's ears. Please don't give this massage to anyone , not even for your hyungs. I don't think that they will pass this to Social Media"

Suddenly , I got an alert and Jungkook too...i took my phone from my trouser pocket.

"Y/n , are you seeing the same thing what i see now ?"

'BTS Jungkook is Dating the Famous Solo Artist Aera'

It was the notification. I was so irate with this notification. i was about to smash this phone into pieces. What can i do now ?

"Jungkook , do you think this action taken by only from your manager's side ?"

"No y/n , that's not possible. you're manager too have to be informed with this. W-wait that means he too knows this everything?!"

"Yes , it's clear that he too have gave his agreement for this date. What they gonna do? What they expect when we are in date?"

I was right center of loads of questions. My mind was racing here and there. Will Taehyung get to know this all ? why they decided to take a sudden date of me and Jungkook ? what is this mess ? I can't even say this to my friends. If i say so they won't keep calm , they will say each and every word Taehyung. What should I do now ?

"Y/n , watch this..."