ride me like the bull, please?*

- Jade; this one is for you-

"ONE MORE!" Jade protested against me as I held up my hand in front of the shot glass that she was pushing closer to my lips. 

"Jade, I will be sick stop." I laughed along with her but I took the shot glass from between her fingers and sunk it back, rolling my eyes and feeling the sambuca slide down my throat with a terrific burn that tingled my veins and warmed up my belly. 

"You said you won't be going on that bull with me sober, so this is me rectifying the problem." She smiled as she tipped her head back and allowed the Sambuca to trickle between her lips, wetting them slightly as her face remained like stone. I had always admired her ability to sink back shot after shot like it was no issue, that was until she over stepped her limit and chucked her guts up all over the bathroom. 

"I also said that I have too much work to do, I thought bonfire night on Saturday was my rest day?" I shot her an inquisitive look with a raised brow. I had so much work to catch up on, I wanted to work all week so I could enjoy bonfire night at the fair with Jade and the girls, but alas, Jade and her powers of persuasion dragged me here on a Thursday night to some random cowboy-like bar that had a mechanical bull in the centre and loud music that I have never heard of intruding my ears. 

"You have been working none stop since the Halloween party last week, let loose it may actually help you concentrate you know, get some things out of your system." Jade smirked into her straw as she sipped from the watermelon cocktail she was cradling between her hands. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Oh nothing, look Lana is here." She smiled as she waved over behind me, I sensed she was up to something, but Jade always was, I decided to bite the bullet and let her have her fun. Maybe I did need to loosen up a little. 

"Why you insisted we all wear these ridiculous denim shorts in the middle of winter in England I will never know, I'm so cold I could piss ice." Lana exclaimed as she reached us, pulling me and Jade in for a one armed hug as she sat on the stool next to me at the bar. 

I snorted with laughter as I looked at us, Jade had insisted it would be so cute if we all wore the little denim shorts that barely covered up our ass cheeks. We looked like the waitresses in hooters, which would be fine except we were in England at the beginning of November and it was freezing cold. I cared at first but the more sambuca I drink, the more confident and sexy I feel. 

I ordered more shots for all of us from the petite waitress behind the bar, it was probably a bad idea because if I drank anymore I'd be hopping over the bar and fucking her behind the barrels. 

"Are the rest of the girls coming?" I ask Lana as I cough and clear my throat from the shot I had just taken, prying my eyes away from the brunette behind the bar.

"Yep, they're on their way, hit me with another I need all the warmth I can get." Lana mocked a shiver before smirking and sinking another shot from the tray I had just ordered. 

"Speaking of which, did it just get super hot in here or is it just me?" Jade fanned her face as her eyes darted towards the door while a smirk danced upon her lips.

I turned in my seat to see Harry and Niall saunter in through the entrance door, they walked in almost identically, their feet moving forward at the same time, both chewing gum and scanning the room with their eyes. Niall was dressed in a red band t-shirt and black skinny jeans with converse while Harry was wearing his black ripped skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and brown Chelsea boots on his feet. I gulped at the sight of him, I had barely seen him outside of a Halloween party, to see him wearing normal clothes stirred something deep inside me and I couldn't help but appreciate how fucking good he looked.