Chapter 1

3rd Person's POV:

As the night sky began to fade the bright sun ascends, slowly but surely lighting up the forest of the small town Gravity Falls. In the forest filled with nature and the supernatural, came to view a boy, Dipper Pines.

Dipper's POV:

I woke up early this morning as usual and decided to take a stroll around the forest. I'm not really an extroverted or jolly person like my twin sister Mabel, so I really didn't have that much to worry about. 'Wow...what a breathtaking view' I thought as the view of the rising sun came into sight. I saw the tree where I normally sit every time I came and walk about and went near it and sat. I made myself comfortable and brought up the journal and read, upon reading this again I stumbled on BILL CIPHER'S page. 'Somethings wrong with this page' It seems....misunderstood... WAIT! Snap out of it Dipper! This is BILL FREAKIN CIPHER were talking about you don't need to have feelings for him!

I resume to my reading again ignoring the feeling of familiarity and...pity? Another view came into sight it was a flower? It was like a rose with Golden petals and a brown stem. ' what is this about? I never heard or seen this page before' dipper thought as he read the information given.

 "My research in gravity falls had lead me to this flower that has a very unique appearance as many may tell, according to my knowledge this flower was a unique plant created by the last line of the royal family of whose name should never be said that settled on this town Trillion years ago. The reason behind why the King had created this plant was said to be a symbol of love and adoration for his Queen, but alas before the king was able to finish his creation the Queen died by unknown reasons and the-"

"Wait...what's next?" Dipper Question for unlucky him the page was torn of in the half of the chapter. 'Damn it! How could this be happening right now, when I'm very invested in the story' Dipper turned the page one by one to see if there was something that can have a connection to the Flower but unfortunately they're was none. Dipper noticed it's becoming early or later in his case and went back to the mystery shack. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystery shack: Dipper's POV:
I came in with the smell of Stan cakes. 'Perfect timing. I'm so-' before I could finish the sentence my stomach growled and with sheer unluckiness my whole family with additions of Candy, Grenda and Pacifica heard it...'GAHH! Stomach you traitor! I hope no one heard it!' Ironically everyone heard and turned they're head to me and chuckling while the other's were giggling. 
"Hey Dip Dip! come eat with us!" My sister Mabel shouted a bit while I was there in the middle of the dining room red as a tomato standing still then I came to the table cause let's face it between hunger and embarrassment you likely choose hunger. I sat down with my sister Mabel and her friend candy, honestly I just want to eat but Candy is interviewing me while the other girls were listening intently and now I'm scared.

Mabel's POV: 

We had a sleepover the night before so additionally dipper went out to find a stable place to sleep, I don't know where he slept last night but I don't really care, his the weakest and stupidest family member we ever had like if he died on our adventure's I probably think well be better off without him. Plus he ruins all my relationships like Norman? Thanks to dipper that was a no no, Mermando? Ughh don't get me started he even kissed him!? Like what an actual bitch! Whatever IDC anymore, hayst and now I'm here...sitting with my useless brother giving him fake smiles, apparently Pacifica and Candy likes him, and let me tell you...Why!? like I'm here? the far more greater and lovable twin! Whatever....

"Hey Dipper, do you like anybody?" Candy ask with a small blush on her cheeks while Pacifica, Me and Grenada's Ears perked up and we listened intently. "Hmmm.." Dipper thought for a moment then he simply said "no. not really, why you ask?" Candy looked at Pacifica with an indication of war for Dipper's love. "N-no reason" Candy said stuttering, honestly if dipper wouldn't be a useless ruining bitch I would've have supported him. "So Dipper how about, you, me hangout on the mall this Saturday?" Pacifica said while looking to candy with 'I win' look, but what bothers me was 'I' was supposed to be in dippers place!! Why do you have to steal my Bank Ca- I mean friend from me!? UGHHH!!

Dipper's POV:

"So Dipper how about, you, me hangout on the mall this Saturday?" Oh no... "Uhm..." I mumbled. 'What did I get myself into this time?' Dipper thought 'She is clearly asking me if i want to go on a date with...to which don't get me wrong I like Pacifica as a friend, no more no less...but if I say no it'll hurt her feelings. What shou-' Dipper didn't got to finish thinking when he got distracted.

"Oink" "Oink" Waddles shouted and the focus was focused on him.

'Waddles! Your my savior thank you so much!' "Uhmm...Hey guys Imma go outside kay?" I said for indicating if I can be excused "Okay, stay safe dipper." Mabel said but...'Is it my imagination or did Mabel say that with a sarcastic and venomous tone?' he just got out and told Stan that he was going exploring a while.

"LOOKS LIKE WE'LL MEET AGAIN SOON...VERY SOON MY PINETREE"