Chapter 6

3rd Person POV:

With the room covered with darkness in the  center stood a nervous trembling boy.

Dozens of questions, no answers.

'Grunckle Stan knows about the journal, he knows about the castle, he knows more about the whole situation than me...' The boy pondered in his mind. 

Dipper wanted answers, he doesn't want JUST questions. But now he wanted it all, he can't with the lies anymore.

'Did Grunckle Stan just lie about everything? Did he know that this would happened.... If so, then is all my life a lie...' Dipper now in the verge of tears, opened his eyes.

'The prophecy! If I solve all of this, I can get my answers.' So with the small hope that he had probably getting smaller by the minute he exited the room of  darkness and into the light. 

UNFORTUNATELY---

When he really did come out he was pulled by a force and was now in bars. With that the boy scowled. "Of all the times you could have done this, NOW!?"He shouted to  the empty space undenounced to him that he actually had someone with him and with a--

"Heya Pine tree!"

-- the boy shouted with his girly puberty voice.

The boy than stand up hastily, "Bill Cipher! What the heck are doing here?" he asked as he squinted his eyes and then proceeded to glare to the demon.

"I'm just doing my end of my deal pinetree, besides you know that already." The fancy Dorito answered with a bit of boredom from his voice.

Dipper rolled his eyes unamused about the answer. "Come on, you know what I mean" to which the yellow demon raised an eyebrow, Dipper sigh FRUSTANGLY and just said

"I mean what is the ALL POWERFUL dream demon BILL CIPHER, HERE in a cage?"

Bill looked at Dipper, and grin "Awww, is pine tree curious about me~" The demon tease, dipper blushed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone author here, I'm sorry it's been a year since I last updated, and this was a draft since sep 21, 2021. But I promise to return to this, been busy and I lost interest for this but I have all the storyline now, so expect an update soon. Byee.