Intro

???: ....People screaming......is giving me a headache......but the thing is that......they don't know my secret.......they all think I'm a Woman......but.....I'm not......you see I'm not a girl......I'm a boy.......I know it's weird like why am I dressing up as a girl and not as a boy?.....well.....you see......I'm forced to dress as a girl......my parents where upset that I wasn't a girl when I was born......they could have just put me up for adoption but nope.....they kept me.....years later they had another child......they had my brother......this time they did give a damn if he was a  girl or a fucking boy!......I was pissed as hell.....but not at my brother.....at my parents.......everyday they told him to stay away from me.....but he didn't listen he keeps going to my room just to hangout with me......it actually made me feel less alone it made me......happy......like I belong this tells me that no matter what happens I will protect my little brother......and well I did through all the years I protected my brother the best way I can at school one day I seen something that could change me and my brother's life for ever......I told him to keep this a secret he agreed......soon enough our parents found out.....how?.....by reading my diary.......once they saw.....they had a stupid idea to dress me up as a girl......I told them no of course but.....they threaten me.....told me if I don't the would hurt everything I love......meaning my brother and my friends.......so I had to accept......just to keep them safe.......so here we are now......me dressing up as a girl singing with my brother and playing with my friends in a band.......oh I didn't tell you my name.....well.....I'm Shawn and this is my story..