elimination

So ive told you that I have to eliminate a guy and this is so hard but its for the better right?  So let me just tell you all the memories ive had with every single one of them and you can tell me who you think I should eliminate.

                                                                   DERRIK

        He is definately the complicated one for sure, but he is very attractive and he supports what I do as a friend and he defends me when people pick on me. And to answer your question yes we do flirt maybe a little too much. Obviously I dont mind.

                                                                   AYDEN

        Okay let's face it I don't like him that much if I like other guys. When there was no one else I really liked him. We would always laugh at the little things we do that were so stupid. I can see him from the corner of my eye staring at me when im taking notes. We would always try to keep a serious face when we see each other but then just laugh. Yeah we are really good friends and I've been friends with a lot of popular guys lately, which is weird. What I've felt for him before anyone else came along I felt something I've never felt with a guy.

                                                                   JARED

        Oh god, where do I start. I've thought he was the one for over 4yrs. Let's be realistic if he wanted to date me he would've asked by now. But he did like me when I didnt notice and what he doesnt know is that I liked him too. I wish I could go back and tell him how I really felt then I would'nt be so confused about these three guys. I keep telling myself that he's the one until I think of all the memories I've had with Derrik and Ayden. This is way too confusing so I need your opinion.