Chapter 1

Hinata Shoyo Pov

The team decided to go to Tokyo to hang out, i just hope no one recognize me. It's such a problem to me the fear of being recognized, it could distroy everything i've worked up with my team and i don't want to deal with lots of fans or meeting the GoM. But i can't say no, team bonding is inportant and i would need a parent to tell them and my parents are pretty busy.

" Let's get on the bus " Daichi said.

" Hai " Everyone answered.

On the bus I sat next to kageyama. We talked for a bit before I got sleepy and fell asleep. In my dreams i was dreaming of playing at nationals and winning with Karasuno. Akashi was proud of me and so was the others too. In the dream they hugged me and i cried.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

147 words.

Sorry stressed a bit to finish this chapter and publish it my phone is dying.

I know this is the first chapter but some of you might be here from some of my other books and i just straight out copy and pasted it in from my other story.

So if you read my message from earlier i said i wanted to bring in another crossover to my account (or two), and that i would let you vote. i'll put a voting section on all of my on going works and by the time of maybe a week or two the thing with genarally more votes, i will start writing out. (also said that you could request something from any fandom, if you want it a bit more detailed just go read it) no knb x haikyuu on this vote.

So here are some of the au's i have writen down my ideas of:

Yuri on ice X Haikyuu, some info: lev and alisa wouldn't be viktors and yuris children they might be related tho. The idea is Hinata ice skating in secret and having a ice skating boyfriend. I'm well aware that this has already been made but i think you guys could also chose which skater he should date and it would be made in my way so there could be many diffrences.

Khr (katekyo hitman Reborn) X Haikyuu, for this crossover i have two ideas. One where Tsuna goes undercover as Hinata shoyo and the other where Tsuna gets betrayed by his friends and so he transfers to Karasuno and reunites with his childhood friend Shoyo. Chose one of the two in that case.

Bsd x Haikyuu, yet again two idea. One of which is mostly set in the future, Hinatas future as Chuuya basically. Karasuno has a reunion and so Shoyo/Chuuya show up with his husband(dazai) and how they react to seeing him again after so long and that he has a husband. The other of which Karasono goes on a trip to Yokohama and they meet hinatas brother aka Chuuya. Hinata also reunite with his childhood bff and crush, there's a bit of a love problem, A threesome i belive. chose one

Haikyuu x ohshc. 3 ideas on this one. 1. hinata is triplets with Kaoru and Hikaru, i know this has been done but i just love the idea. 2. Hinata is moris brother, honeys cousin. Bffs with tamaki and kyoya and togheter with the twins and Karasuno gets invited to ouran and his secret start spilling. 3. Hinata is from a rich family but it's mostly only recognized by other rich families. Tamaki and Shoyo are dating and have been to France togheter. Chose one.

That's all the haikyuu ones i have. Can't wait to see the results.

Bye hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this book. and hope to see you in the coming chapters.