Caillou Destroys His Dads TV And Gets Grounded

Boris is sitting in a couch watching his favorite tv show on his tv, Caillou walks in to the room, 

Caillou: Hey dad.

Caillou said to his dad.

Boris: What now, Caillou, can't you see i'm watching tv right now?

Caillou: Can we go to Chuck E. Cheeses?

Boris: No Caillou. i told you many times that we are not going to Chuck E. Cheeses because of you behaviour.

Caillou: But dad, it has been vary vary vary so long since i've been to Chuck E. Cheeses

Boris: Caillou, no means no, now please leave me alone or things will get worse.

Caillou: I WANT TO GO TO CHUCK E. CHEESES I WANT TO GO TO CHUCK E. CHEESES I WANT TO GO TO CHUCK E. CHEESES WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Boris: CAILLOU, THATS ENOUGH, IF YOU KEEP THIS UP ONE MORE TIME, THEN YOU WILL BE GROUNDED FOR 100 CENTERYS!

(Caillou takes out a sledgehammer)

Caillou: IF YOU DON'T TAKE ME TO CHUCK E. CHEESES, THEN I WILL BREAK YOUR STUPID TV!!

Boris: CAILLOU, DON'T YOU DARE BREAK MY TV, I JUST GOT THIS TV 1 WEEK AGO, AND IT COSTS 2000 DOLLORS!!!

Caillou: THATS IT, YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!!

Caillou starts to beat up the tv with his sledgehammer like it was a person, Boris was completely shocked over his brand new tv getting destroyed by the number one troublemaker of goanimate. After a few seconds of Caillou beating the shit out of the tv, the tv was completely damaged and scraped. Boris was getting ready to let out the biggest grounding of all time.

Boris: OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH, CAILLOU, HOW DARE YOU DESTROY MY TV, THAT TV WAS BRAND NEW 1 WEEK AGO, THAT IS SO IT, YOUR GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED FOR 71249792537419453297314 YEARS, GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caillou: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(A/N: well then, there was not much violent stuff in this chapter, but there will be soon. see you in the other side!)